Home > Sleep disorders > Nortriptyline hydrochloride > Nortriptyline hydrochloride for Sleep disorders
How effective is Nortriptyline hydrochloride for Sleep disorders (Sleep disorder)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Nortriptyline hydrochloride (nortriptyline hydrochloride) is for Sleep disorders. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 14 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride for Sleep disorders >>>
What is Nortriptyline hydrochloride
Nortriptyline hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,478 users) has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine.
Sleep disorders (latest reports from 137,035 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Lunesta.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 14 people are studied for taking Nortriptyline hydrochloride in Sleep disorders
Nortriptyline hydrochloride effectiveness for Sleep disorders (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride for Sleep disorders * :
|Sleep disorders||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride for Sleep disorders * :
|Sleep disorders||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||21.43%||14.29%||35.71%||14.29% |
Who find Nortriptyline hydrochloride more effective for Sleep disorders?
Gender of people who find Nortriptyline hydrochloride more effective * :
|Sleep disorders||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who find Nortriptyline hydrochloride more effective * :
|Sleep disorders||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any tips on how to get off zimovane after 20 years
I am an active 69 year old female. I have been a poor sleeper for 25 years. I'm on 2 zimovane tablets a night. I cannot fall asleep without them. They affect my memory. I forget any phone calls or info given to me after I have taken them. I sleep for three to four hors and then I keep wakening every ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Restoril seems to be more effective than ambien for me. i am 61 years old female with severe insomnia and diabetic neuropathy
I am a 61 year old female with diabetes for 11 years . I have depression, anxiety and insomnia
- I have had 2 eye stye in past 3 weeks and have been taking 125mr of nortriptyline. can the styles be a side effect of the nortriptyline?
I've beem taking 125mg of nortriptyline for depression. In the past three weeks I've suffered two eye styes and wanted to know if this is a side effect of the nortriptyline. I started on nortriptyline towards the end of November 2013 and started at 25 mg gradually increasing the dosage to 125mg wh ...
- How do i at least try to get the psychiatrist doing my follow up assessment to consider the possibility that the mirena iud was the cause of the acute psychosis i experienced?
I had a Mirena IUD inserted on December 9th. Insertion was fine (but I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain); but things started going downhill fast. On December 15th I had a blackout drunken episode and in January I had two puffs of a marijuna joint and believe I went briefly Psycotic. ...
- Is zopiclone safe to take with metformin?
also takes ASA ; Synthroid and ramipril. I also have enlarges kidneys and liver and so I have concerns about any negative reactions .
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer?
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- Safe for sleep
is this for sleep? lots of side effects - has anyone used this. how about the next day, are you alert or how does this drug stay in the body and what are the effects.
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- Is tinnitus known to be a effect of nortriptyline, crestor, clopidogrel, or metoprolol?
I am taking these drugs and wonder if they are contributing to my tinnitus, in particular Notriptyline or the combination of all four drugs.
More questions for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Sleep disorders
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Melatonin and diarrhea
I have had difficulty sleeping most of my life. Difficulty going to sleep and waking up multiple times during the night were a usual pattern for me. Testing for sleep apnea did not show a positive result. A friend said to try Melatonin that for him it worked fine. I tried it and the diarrhea st ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Sleep disorders
Recent studies of taking Nortriptyline Hydrochloride in Sleep Disorders on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Sleep Disorder Therapy. The patient has Impotence (powerlessness)
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Morphine Sulfate - 30mg
- A study of drug interactions between Toprol-xl, Lioresal, Antara, Vitamin C, Lisinopril, Effexor Xr, Gabapentin, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-25, Soma for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Spinal Cord Injury, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Immune Enhancement Therapy, Depression, Sleep Disorder Therapy, Pain Management. The patient has Fentanyl
More related studies for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Sleep disorders
Recent Sleep Disorders related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Zopiclone for a 51-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Restoril, Soma for a 59-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Zolpidem, Methocarbamol, Pyridium for a 64-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Pregabalin, Mirapex for a 66-year old man who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Prozac, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
More related comparison studies for: Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Sleep disorders
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Bitter Almond Oil
- Bone Pain