Home > Slow heart beat > Metoprolol tartrate > Metoprolol tartrate for Slow heart beat
How effective is Metoprolol tartrate for Slow heart beat?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is for Slow heart beat. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Metoprolol tartrate for Slow heart beat >>>
What is Metoprolol tartrate
Metoprolol tartrate (latest outcomes from 40,394 users) has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Slow heart beat
Slow heart beat (latest reports from 181 patients) can be treated by Metoprolol Tartrate.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Metoprolol tartrate in Slow heart beat
Metoprolol tartrate effectiveness for Slow heart beat (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Metoprolol tartrate for Slow heart beat * :
|Slow heart beat||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who take Metoprolol tartrate for Slow heart beat * :
|Slow heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||50.00%||16.67% |
Who find Metoprolol tartrate more effective for Slow heart beat?
Gender of people who find Metoprolol tartrate more effective * :
|Slow heart beat||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who find Metoprolol tartrate more effective * :
|Slow heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Laryngitis from depression?
I had a heart attack 3yrs ago, finding it hard to handle. Waiting for a complete knee replacement, also long history of back problems. Chronic pain. Diabetic on insulin.
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- What drug can be substitute for metoprolol with psoriasis
My psoriasis got worse after being started on metoprolol in 2005. What drug can be substituted for metoprolol. My other medications for hypertension are losartan, chlorthalisone, nifedipine.
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- Can metoprolyl and atorvastatin cause dementia
My dad had a heart attack at age 84 and was put on Metoprolol and Atorvastatin following his heart attack. We started noticing a decline in his cognitive functioning, memory, and speech after his heart attack. He was diagnosed with Alzeihmer's Disorder last year at age 87, however, the Dr. said he p ...
- Metoperal 100 mg and lisiprol just doubled to 100mg i've had joint pain in shoulders right knee right now it's in right hip joint pain severe .... immobile right now what do i do to relieve this ....
I have more medications but, it won't let me list them. So I'm finishing them first. ...levathroxin , nuerotin, tramadol, baby aspirin, flovent inhaler, albuteral sulfate inhaler , two diabetic meds and insulin ok this joint pain started back up when I was increased to control my blood pressure b ...
- Is it necessary to take hydrochloride with other blood pressure medication and is there a better alternative to taking channel blockers?
I have been taking BP meds for a long time but I do best with beta blockers and channel blockers is there an alternative?
- Can i safely take 2 excedrins if im taking metroprolol, losartan, and amlodipine
I have been taking these meds for 12 days and I can say I junt to scream!! I don't like how I feel since I have started taking this medicine, I want off of it and back to my usual blood pressure medicine,somedays I feel myself and other days I feel like im dying,i get a headache then its gone, I fee ...
- What pain pill is okay with xarelto?
What can I take for heel pain with Xarelto? I've taken Xarelto for almost a year, so can I skip the day I need to take Aleve for this. My Afib is controlled with meds and ablation last April.
- What would cause a false positive for methadone
I am testing positive for methadone that I don't take. what will cause a false positive
More questions for: Metoprolol tartrate, Slow heart beat
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Metoprolol tartate* bad side effects
This drug caused me to gain 25 pounds, it caused depression, exhaustion, vivid dreams, joint pain, personality changes, I walk/jog frequently and could no longer jog at all. At one point I had vision problems, things would "jump" so badly that I couldn't drive (I am not sure what that was, they sai ...
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
- Ear popping and swishing
I had been taking blood thinners and 81 mgs. aspirin for about a year after heart surgery. I then stopped taking the blood thinner and my cardiologist recommended and adult aspirin (325mgs.)
a few days later I started to experience a popping and swishing in my ears along with waves of dizziness. Th ...
More reviews for: Metoprolol tartrate, Slow heart beat
Recent studies of taking Metoprolol Tartrate in Slow Heart Beat on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Metformin, Mirtazapine, Risperidone, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Slow Heart Beat, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Antidepressant Therapy, Anger, Depression. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Slow Heart Beat. The patient has Rash Pustular (redness with pustules)
More related studies for: Metoprolol tartrate, Slow heart beat
Recent Slow Heart Beat related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Metoprolol tartrate, Slow heart beat
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (41 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (59 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Bayer Extra Strength Aspirin For Migraine Pain
- Naltrexone Hydrochloride