Home > Stool softener > Magnesium > Magnesium for Stool softener
How effective is Magnesium for Stool softener (Constipation)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 2.9/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Magnesium (magnesium) is for Stool softener. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 15 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium for Stool softener >>>
What is Magnesium
Magnesium (latest outcomes from 11,607 users) has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation.
Stool softener (latest reports from 510,698 patients) can be treated by Miralax, Colace, Amitiza, Senna, Lactulose, Polyethylene Glycol 3350.
On Sep, 30, 2014: 15 people are studied for taking Magnesium in Stool softener
Magnesium effectiveness for Stool softener (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Magnesium for Stool softener * :
|Stool softener||86.67%||13.33% |
Age of people who take Magnesium for Stool softener * :
|Stool softener||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||13.33%||6.67%||33.33%||33.33% |
Who find Magnesium more effective for Stool softener?
Gender of people who find Magnesium more effective * :
|Stool softener||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who find Magnesium more effective * :
|Stool softener||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||50.00%||33.33% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (7 months ago):
I'm grinding my teeth at night while sleeping. This is happening on a regular basis and is causing tooth sensitivity and headaches. I feel like I never get a refreshing night's sleep. I tire very easily and am always battling with depression. The bruxism really concerns me and i would like it to stop. I've tried using mouth guards but either cannot fall asleep with one in or I spit them out during my sleep. This condition is very frustrating!
From this study (7 months ago):
Iron tablets for iron deficiency anemia
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Magnesium, Stool softener
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
More reviews for: Magnesium, Stool softener
Recent studies of taking Magnesium in Stool Softener on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Magnesium, Lexapro, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr for a patient with Nutrition - Inadequate, Constipation, Major Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Anhedonia, Chronic Depression (Dysthymia), Anxiety Disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Tension Headaches (Tension headache), Bruxism
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate for a patient with Constipation, Unknown, Hypothyroidism, Narcolepsy. The patient has Skin Rash (Rashes)
- A study of drug interactions between B-12, Clonidine, Lyrica, Magnesium Citrate, Black Cohosh for a patient with Anaemia, Hypertension, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Night Sweats. The patient has Swallowing Painful
- A study of side effects of Epsom Salts for a patient with Constipation. The patient has Petechiae (a small red or purple spot caused by bleeding into the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 20 - 5MG;5MG;5MG;5MG, Vyvanse, Medicinal Yeast, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Sennosides, Bisacodyl, Midol, Proair Hfa, Azithromycin for a patient with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Autism, General Health, Insomnia, Constipation, Menstrual Discomfort, Bronchitis. The patient has Proair Hfa
More related studies for: Magnesium, Stool softener
Recent Stool Softener related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Stool softener
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.