Home > Stress and anxiety > Abilify > Abilify for Stress and anxiety
How effective is Abilify for Stress and anxiety?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Abilify (aripiprazole) is for Stress and anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 45 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Abilify for Stress and anxiety >>>
What is Abilify
Abilify (latest outcomes from 30,129 users) has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression.
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,450 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
On Oct, 20, 2014: 45 people are studied for taking Abilify in Stress and anxiety
Abilify effectiveness for Stress and anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Abilify for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who take Abilify for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||2.22%||11.11%||22.22%||15.56%||24.44%||15.56%||8.89% |
Who find Abilify more effective for Stress and anxiety?
Gender of people who find Abilify more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who find Abilify more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||26.67%||26.67%||26.67%||13.33%||6.67% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
having blurred vision and spacey feeling since starting abilify.
From this study (9 months ago):
Suddenly developed severe food allergies
From this study (1 year ago):
I feel confused some of the time and unable to concentrate on multiple tasks at one time tasks that require multitasking.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Abilify, Stress and anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
More reviews for: Abilify, Stress and anxiety
Recent studies of taking Abilify in Stress And Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Cymbalta for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Vertigo (Dizziness), Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Viibryd, Abilify, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a patient with Anxiety, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Food Allergy
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Wellbutrin Xl for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Shingles (Herpes zoster)
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Eszopiclone, Topamax, Zoloft, Abilify, Clonazepam, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a patient with Tongue Problems, Headache, Depression, Anxiety, Nightmares. The patient has Seroquel - Eq 100mg Base, Eszopiclone, Topamax, Zoloft, Abilify, Clonazepam, Prazosin Hydrochloride - Eq 1mg Base
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Abilify, AMBIEN, Atenolol, Accupril, Zocor, Aspirin, Zoloft for a patient with Anxiety, Insomnia, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Heart Disease, Depression. The patient has Tiredness,lethargic,trouble Sleeping
More related studies for: Abilify, Stress and anxiety
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Abilify, Stress and anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.