Home > Stress and anxiety > Clonidine hydrochloride > Clonidine hydrochloride for Stress and anxiety
How effective is Clonidine hydrochloride for Stress and anxiety?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Clonidine hydrochloride (clonidine hydrochloride) is for Stress and anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 30 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonidine hydrochloride for Stress and anxiety >>>
What is Clonidine hydrochloride
Clonidine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,549 users) has active ingredients of clonidine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 30 people are studied for taking Clonidine hydrochloride in Stress and anxiety
Clonidine hydrochloride effectiveness for Stress and anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Clonidine hydrochloride for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||20.00%||30.00%||16.67%||13.33%||6.67% |
Who find Clonidine hydrochloride more effective for Stress and anxiety?
Age of people who find Clonidine hydrochloride more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||14.29%||35.71%||28.57%||7.14%||7.14% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- Can i get serotonin toxicity taking buspar with savella
I need to be sure there are no drug interactions with what I take.list above. Concerned about serotonin toxicity with Savella and buspar together.
- Ventricular tachycardia or ventricular fibbrillation whats the difference?
Please explain the difference between ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia.
- Ventricular fibrillation, how many were taking catapress or clonidine at the time?
Five years ago I had four v fibs, two at the hospital that were verified with monitors. They gave me 6 Catapress 24 hours before a heart cathater. Before that time I was taking one 0.2 per day. Is there anyone else out there who has gone through the same and how are they?
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well
I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep.
I have anxiety
Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- How to stop the esophageal spasm caused by anxiety?
Since 5 months im suffering from esophageal spasm and difficulty in breathing and dizziness and when I talk I have pain in my chest.i went to many doctors and they all said that the reason is anxiety and panic attack. I started taking cepralix 10 mg since 4 days.please help me and tell me a way to g ...
More questions for: Clonidine hydrochloride, Stress and anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety:
- neck stiffness
- scalp pain
- memory problems
- Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- 57 year old male diagnosed with stage 2 hypertension
Started on 20mg once a day, I was working long hours so I'm not sure when the fatigue first started. At physical doctor thought the dosage should be doubled. In a few days the fatigue started to become overwhelming. I was having a hard time staying awake, not because I was drowsy but felt that we ...
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Clonidine hydrochloride, Stress and anxiety
Recent studies of taking Clonidine Hydrochloride in Stress And Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonidine Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Blood Pressure - High. The patient has Rash Pruritic, Swelling Of Feet And Legs, Pain In Knees
More related studies for: Clonidine hydrochloride, Stress and anxiety
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Clonidine hydrochloride, Stress and anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (1 hour ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Congenital Ureterocele
- Clear Eye
- Devil's Head