How effective is Cymbalta for Stress and anxiety?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is for Stress and anxiety. The study is based on 271 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What is Cymbalta
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,176 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,279,812 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 271 people are studied for taking Cymbalta in Stress and anxiety
Cymbalta effectiveness for Stress and anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Cymbalta for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||1.85%||16.24%||29.15%||25.46%||17.34%||9.96% |
Who find Cymbalta more effective for Stress and anxiety?
Age of people who find Cymbalta more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||1.01%||14.14%||32.32%||19.19%||26.26%||7.07% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta for Stress and anxiety >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cymbalta, Stress and anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Cymbalta side effects
This summer I was put on Cymbalta 65mg because of anxiety. Boy what a mistake (at least for me). I went from a fairly normal life to a life of depression, suicidal thoughts, vertigo, nausea, pain the the back and neck, no energy, no appetite, fatigue, withdrawal from life, fear of dying etc, etc, ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Stress and anxiety
Recent studies of taking Cymbalta in Stress And Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Paralytic Ileus (intestinal obstruction)
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Oxycodone, Lisinopril, Glucophage, Gabapentin, Etodolac, Cymbalta, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain, Arthritis, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Neuropathy, Anxiety, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Leflunomide, Vitamin B12, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Methotrexate Preservative Free for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sapho Syndrome, Malabsorption. The patient has Sinus Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Diarrhea, Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Malabsorption, Lower Blood Pressure (Hypotension), Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Erectile Dysfunction (Erection problems), Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between B-12, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Blood Count Abnormal, Blood Glucose Fluctuation, Stress And Anxiety, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Pain - Swallowing (burning) (Swallowing pain or burning)
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin-750, Naproxen, Cymbalta for a patient with Low Back Pain, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Delayed Puberty
More related studies for: Cymbalta, Stress and anxiety
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Stress and anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.