Home > Stress and anxiety > Cymbalta > Cymbalta for Stress and anxiety
How effective is Cymbalta for Stress and anxiety?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is for Stress and anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 274 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta for Stress and anxiety >>>
What is Cymbalta
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,191 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,450 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 274 people are studied for taking Cymbalta in Stress and anxiety
Cymbalta effectiveness for Stress and anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Cymbalta for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||1.82%||16.06%||29.20%||25.55%||17.52%||9.85% |
Who find Cymbalta more effective for Stress and anxiety?
Age of people who find Cymbalta more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.99%||13.86%||31.68%||19.80%||26.73%||6.93% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cymbalta, Stress and anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Stress and anxiety
Recent studies of taking Cymbalta in Stress And Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Cymbalta for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Paralytic Ileus (intestinal obstruction)
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Oxycodone, Lisinopril, Glucophage, Gabapentin, Etodolac, Cymbalta, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain, Arthritis, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Neuropathy, Anxiety, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Leflunomide, Vitamin B12, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Methotrexate Preservative Free for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sapho Syndrome, Malabsorption. The patient has Sinus Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Heartburn - Chronic (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Diarrhea, Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Malabsorption, Lower Blood Pressure (Hypotension), Bone And Joint Pain (Joint pain), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Erectile Dysfunction (Erection problems), Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between B-12, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cymbalta, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Blood Count Abnormal, Blood Glucose Fluctuation, Stress And Anxiety, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Pain - Swallowing (burning) (Swallowing pain or burning)
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin-750, Naproxen, Cymbalta for a patient with Low Back Pain, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Delayed Puberty
More related studies for: Cymbalta, Stress and anxiety
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cymbalta, Stress and anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.