Home > Stress and anxiety > Depakote er > Depakote er for Stress and anxiety
How effective is Depakote er for Stress and anxiety?
Overall ratings: 2.4/5
Long term ratings: 2.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Depakote er (divalproex sodium) is for Stress and anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Depakote er for Stress and anxiety >>>
What is Depakote er
Depakote er (latest outcomes from 3,673 users) has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,450 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Depakote er in Stress and anxiety
Depakote er effectiveness for Stress and anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Depakote er for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who take Depakote er for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||0.00%||40.00% |
Who find Depakote er more effective for Stress and anxiety?
Gender of people who find Depakote er more effective * :
Age of people who find Depakote er more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Sinemet has caused sincope episodes numerous times and results seem to be the same regardless of whether med has been taken with or without food. Klonopin causes drowsiness every time it is taken. Depakote causes drowsiness every time it is taken.
From this study (3 years ago):
I am having horrible dreams! Dreams that I have difficulty waking up from yet involve some form of violence whether being shot at or bad car accidents. When I wake up I have a very bad headache and I am scared to death.
From this study (5 years ago):
Suboxone is a miracle drug for opiate addiction, (taken as prescribed and along with other forms of tx. Sort of like you need to eat healthy, work out, ect. to really feel effects if you want to get in shape. Of course, the road to recovery is much harder than example, at least for me anyway:). Depakote has helped w/ my anxiety, if only I could get past the drowsiness. I also feel that since getting back on the depakote, that it may be over-riding the adderall? Anyone else experience this?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Depakote er, Stress and anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Depakote er, Stress and anxiety
Recent studies of taking Depakote Er in Stress And Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Depakote, Klonopin, Aspirin, Celexa, Sinemet for a patient with Anxiety, Blood Thinner, Tremor. The patient has Sinemet, Klonopin
- A study of drug interactions between Chantix, Depakote, Effexor Xr for a patient with Stop Smoking, Anxiety, Chronic Depression. The patient has Chantix
More related studies for: Depakote er, Stress and anxiety
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Depakote er, Stress and anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (5 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (29 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (42 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (43 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ill Defined Disorder
- Adderall Xr 25
- Post Polio Syndrome