Home > Stress and anxiety > Geodon > Geodon for Stress and anxiety
How effective is Geodon for Stress and anxiety?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 2.9/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Geodon (ziprasidone hydrochloride) is for Stress and anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 15 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Geodon for Stress and anxiety >>>
What is Geodon
Geodon (latest outcomes from 15,125 users) has active ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lorazepam, Lexapro, Zoloft.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 15 people are studied for taking Geodon in Stress and anxiety
Geodon effectiveness for Stress and anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Geodon for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who take Geodon for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||20.00%||33.33%||26.67%||13.33%||0.00% |
Who find Geodon more effective for Stress and anxiety?
Gender of people who find Geodon more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who find Geodon more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||42.86%||28.57%||14.29%||14.29%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Geodon, Stress and anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Geodon, Stress and anxiety
Recent studies of taking Geodon in Stress And Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Geodon, Nardil for a patient with Heartburn, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Hallucination, Visual
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Geodon for a patient with Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Excessive Thirst (Thirst - excessive)
- A study of drug interactions between Levaquin, Geodon for a patient with Infection, Anxiety. The patient has Heart Racing (Heart palpitations)
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Geodon, Amphetamine Salt Combo, Vyvanse, Alprazolam, Vivelle-dot for a patient with Mood Stabilizer, Anxiety, Add, Stress And Anxiety, Hormone Replacement Therapy. The patient has Throat Tightness, Difficulty In Breathing (Breathing difficulty), Mouth Dry Aggravated, Exacerbation Of Anxiety
More related studies for: Geodon, Stress and anxiety
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Geodon, Stress and anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (44 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (45 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Elevated Liver Enzymes
- Increased Thirst
- Tongue Biting