Home > Stress and anxiety > Lamotrigine > Lamotrigine for Stress and anxiety
How effective is Lamotrigine for Stress and anxiety?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lamotrigine (lamotrigine) is for Stress and anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 27 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lamotrigine for Stress and anxiety >>>
What is Lamotrigine
Lamotrigine (latest outcomes from 15,749 users) has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,450 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
On Oct, 20, 2014: 27 people are studied for taking Lamotrigine in Stress and anxiety
Lamotrigine effectiveness for Stress and anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lamotrigine for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||85.19%||14.81% |
Age of people who take Lamotrigine for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||22.22%||25.93%||37.04%||3.70% |
Who find Lamotrigine more effective for Stress and anxiety?
Gender of people who find Lamotrigine more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Lamotrigine more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||33.33%||16.67%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
Comments for this study:
kenny gonzalez (4 years ago):
today the doc is starting me on lamotrigine,how am i going to feel?im a 46 yr old male.25mg.any one out thier?
Reply the comment
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Suboxone used occasionaly,Marijuana almost daily
From this study (2 years ago):
Lee on Sep, 17, 2012:
Someone one told us tht there lamotrigine (which is not a sulfa ddrug) is put in a sulfa base, is that true.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lamotrigine, Stress and anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Lamotrigine, Stress and anxiety
Recent studies of taking Lamotrigine in Stress And Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Lamictal for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration)
- A study of drug interactions between Geodon, Lamotrigine, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Major Depression, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Smoker, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Suboxone, Marijuana
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal Cd, Florinef for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Hormone Therapy. The patient has Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal Cd, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Withdrawal Syndrome
More related studies for: Lamotrigine, Stress and anxiety
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lamotrigine, Stress and anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nose Bleeds
- Marijuana and Ileitis Aggravated
- Marijuana and Cervical Spondylosis
- Garcinia Cambogia and Cymbalta
- High Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Although I am now 65 and I have been taking 3000 mg o ... " (8 hours ago)
- "started on 15th Sep2014 with mild Fever, running/cong ... " (9 hours ago)
- "very tired most of day , daily functions being limite ... " (11 hours ago)
- Peroneal Nerve Injury
- Stenotrophomonas Infection
- Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition Insomnia Type
- Exhaustion Fatigue Lethargy Tiredness Weariness
- Grape Fruit