Home > Stress and anxiety > Lexapro > Lexapro for Stress and anxiety
How effective is Lexapro for Stress and anxiety?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate) is for Stress and anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 860 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lexapro for Stress and anxiety >>>
What is Lexapro
Lexapro (latest outcomes from 39,339 users) has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression.
Stress and anxiety
Stress and anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,450 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 860 people are studied for taking Lexapro in Stress and anxiety
Lexapro effectiveness for Stress and anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Lexapro for Stress and anxiety * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.12%||0.00%||5.35%||18.95%||27.44%||21.98%||14.65%||11.51% |
Who find Lexapro more effective for Stress and anxiety?
Age of people who find Lexapro more effective * :
|Stress and anxiety||0.00%||0.00%||3.74%||20.98%||28.74%||18.97%||16.95%||10.63% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
Comments for this study:
Brenda (2 years ago):
I just had open heart surgery, mitral valve repair and maze procedure. Same time going through stressful divorce of 28 years. Five months out of surgery started to take lexipro. One month later I have chest pain as if I never had the surgery. Can lexipro interfere with my Heart healing? Can it cause internal bleeding?
Reply the comment
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lexapro, Stress and anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Lexapro, Stress and anxiety
Recent studies of taking Lexapro in Stress And Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Bioflavonoid, Minoxidil, Vitamins, Mirtazapine, Escitalopram, MSM, Accutane for a patient with Varicose Veins, Hair Loss In Women, Loss Of Hair, Dyssomnia, Anxiety, Acne Vulgaris. The patient has Varicose Veins, Acne, Hemorrhoids, Bruxism, Uterine Polyp
- A study of side effects of Escitalopram Oxalate for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Loss Of Hair
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lexapro for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Disturbance In Attention, Tiredness (Fatigue), Laziness, Depression Aggravated, Feeling Hot, Fear, Focus, Sexual Dysfunction (Erection problems), Weight Above Normal, Joint Stiffness, Irritability, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension (Stress and anxiety)
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Peripheral Vascular Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Tramadol, Escitalopram, Pantoprazole, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Pain - Bones, Stress And Anxiety, Barrett's Oesophagus, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Crp (C-reactive protein)
More related studies for: Lexapro, Stress and anxiety
Recent Stress And Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lexapro, Stress and anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.