Home > Tachycardia > Coreg > Coreg for Tachycardia
How effective is Coreg for Tachycardia?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 4.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Coreg (carvedilol) is for Tachycardia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 8 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Coreg for Tachycardia >>>
What is Coreg
Coreg (latest outcomes from 23,777 users) has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) (latest reports from 263,947 patients) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Bystolic.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 8 people are studied for taking Coreg in Tachycardia
Coreg effectiveness for Tachycardia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Coreg for Tachycardia * :
Age of people who take Coreg for Tachycardia * :
Who find Coreg more effective for Tachycardia?
Gender of people who find Coreg more effective * :
Age of people who find Coreg more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Is there anything a doctor can perscribe to increase libido?
I was put on Carvedilol for my heart a little over a year ago. Almost immediately I lost my desire for sexual intercourse. It is putting a strain on my marriage and my doctor doesn't appear to have any interest in doing anything to help me. I am trying to get in to see another electrophysiologist. I ...
- Congestive heart failure w/ejection faction 15-20%-meds causing extreme bone pain
diagnosed congested Heart failure.ejection fraction 15-20% went on meds and after a week suffered extreme (scale 1-10 it would be11) can't sit, sleep bone pain in back hip leg,even sitting on toilet is torture. Stopped everything and after a week pain is almost gone. See doc in 2 days will they find ...
More questions for: Coreg, Tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Meds i take at night
I take amlodipine coreg clonidine lovastatin isosorbide every night and it brings my pressure way down
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
More reviews for: Coreg, Tachycardia
Recent studies of taking Coreg in Tachycardia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Carvedilol, Seroquel, Loryna, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Tachycardia, Sleep Phase Rhythm Disturbance, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Urinary Retention, Urinary Incontinence
- A study of side effects of Coreg for a patient with Tachycardia. The patient has Muscle Contractions Involuntary (uncontrolled muscle contraction)
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Carvedilol, Simvastatin, Multivitamin, Clonazepam for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Tachycardia, Hypercholesterolemia, Menopausal Disorder, Depressed Mood. The patient has Rabdomiolisis
More related studies for: Coreg, Tachycardia
Recent Tachycardia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Coreg, Tachycardia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (46 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Ortho Novum 1/35 21
- Decreased Appetite