Home > Tooth abscess > Cephalexin > Cephalexin for Tooth abscess
How effective is Cephalexin for Tooth abscess?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Cephalexin (cephalexin) is for Tooth abscess. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 11 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cephalexin for Tooth abscess >>>
What is Cephalexin
Cephalexin (latest outcomes from 8,052 users) has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection.
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) (latest reports from 103,181 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Penicillin.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 11 people are studied for taking Cephalexin in Tooth abscess
Cephalexin effectiveness for Tooth abscess (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Cephalexin for Tooth abscess * :
|Tooth abscess||63.64%||36.36% |
Age of people who take Cephalexin for Tooth abscess * :
|Tooth abscess||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||18.18%||36.36%||18.18%||9.09% |
Who find Cephalexin more effective for Tooth abscess?
Gender of people who find Cephalexin more effective * :
|Tooth abscess||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who find Cephalexin more effective * :
|Tooth abscess||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||40.00%||20.00%||20.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take nyquil if i'm on cephalexin
I"ve had a sore throat for 8 days, I'm taking cephalexin for an ear infection. My question is "can I take Nyquil for my throat when I' on cephalexin?"
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Has anyone else acquired ecthyma as they were getting over henoch schonlein purpura?
My 11 year old daughter came down with Henoch Schonlein Purpura in September of 2013, following a sore throat. We thought maybe the throat is what caused the purpura, but she also had a black type of wound on her knee that could have very well been a spider bite, so we are not sure which of the two ...
- Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters
Can a kidney infection cause eye floaters?
- Can cephalexin cause chronic muscle twitching?
On April 26, 2013 I was prescribed Cephalexin for an infection in my nose. Towards the end of the 7 day prescription I noticed that I had muscle twitching in my eyes, hands, stomach and legs. By the 7th day, I was cramping badly in my calves, feet and hands. After stopping the medication, the con ...
- I am taking cephalexin for uti . after 7 days everything is negative except wbc's on dip strip. why?
uti is gone after cehalexin course , but only wbc's still show on test strip
- Can cephalexin cause jellyfish? if so where in the body? can a person swallow jellyfish polyps and become infested? can jellyfish live in people? what symptoms do they.cause?
Passed jellyfish with tentacles in urine
- Abscess tooth causing hallucinations
- Does keflex affect lexapro?
Lexapro is taken orally, 20mg at night. Keflex is taken 3 times a day, 500mg each.
More questions for: Cephalexin, Tooth abscess
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Achilles tendon tear
At the end of my 10 day treatment time on Cephalexin 500 mg, I experience diarrhea, so I took acidophilus three times a day, and it went away. I also woke up with a Achilles ligament tear, with a bulge in the tendon, not a rupture. No changes in my daily routine, in regards to exercise, just swimm ...
- Cephalexin 500 mg caused allergic reaction
I developed a rash that quickly turned to painful, itchy blistering after taking cephalexin 500mg capsules for only 2 days (the prescription was for 10 days). The rash was on my hands, legs, back, & arms. I was sent by my doctor to the hospital emergency room. diagnosed as an allergic reaction to c ...
More reviews for: Cephalexin, Tooth abscess
Recent studies of taking Cephalexin in Tooth Abscess on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Cephalexin, Tooth abscess
Recent Tooth Abscess related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cephalexin, Tooth abscess
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (47 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- L Glutathione
- Bromfed Dm
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Tuberculosis Reactivated