Home > Toothache > Tylenol > Tylenol for Toothache
How effective is Tylenol for Toothache (Toothaches)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Tylenol (acetaminophen) is for Toothache. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 8 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol for Toothache >>>
What is Tylenol
Tylenol (latest outcomes from 55,600 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain.
Toothache (tooth pain) (latest reports from 78,557 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lortab, Advil, Vicodin, Tylenol.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 8 people are studied for taking Tylenol in Toothache
Tylenol effectiveness for Toothache (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Tylenol for Toothache * :
Age of people who take Tylenol for Toothache * :
Who find Tylenol more effective for Toothache?
Gender of people who find Tylenol more effective * :
Age of people who find Tylenol more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
Had an wisdom tooth operation, ate paracetamol and ibuprofen for about 2 weeks. The last treatment days I began to notice breakouts on my chin. I don't know why they came but I'm thinking it maybe depends on the pills I was eating.
From this study (11 months ago):
Infected Teeth, Started On Amoxicillin 875 MG twice a day and started itching,muscle spasms in legs when resting or laying down, pain in shin bone when walking or standing, random dizzyness and black "slurs" in my vision, or eyes crossing and blurring out. as well as nausea
From this study (12 months ago):
speckled Rash on forearms and neck, new freckles on face
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
More questions for: Tylenol, Toothache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Penicillin vk induced drowsiness
I have been taking Penicillin VK and Acetaminophen for a severe pain I had been feeling in my ear. It's been 48 hours since I started taking them. Within the first 24 hours the pain had calmed down and I was feeling normal. However, since day 2 started, I have been feeling really drowsy. I keep fall ...
More reviews for: Tylenol, Toothache
Recent studies of taking Tylenol in Toothache on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Paracetamol for a patient with Toothache. The patient has Pimples (Acne)
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen, Naproxen, Amoxicillin for a patient with Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Tooth Infection. The patient has Nausea, Vision Blurred, Dizziness, Shin Splints, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back (Back pain - low), Insomnia, Pain - Knee (Knee pain), Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Zantac 150, Nexium, Tylenol, Aspirin, Prozac, Allegra, Singulair, Losartan, Coumadin for a patient with Heartburn - Chronic, Gerd, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Allergies, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Hypertension, Blood Clot In The Legs. The patient has Rash Generalised (Rashes)
More related studies for: Tylenol, Toothache
Recent Toothache related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tylenol, Toothache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Congenital Androgen Deficiency
- Heroin Abuse
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride
- Burkitt's Lymphoma Stage Ii