Home > Treatment - hives > Hydroxyzine hydrochloride > Hydroxyzine hydrochloride for Treatment - hives
How effective is Hydroxyzine hydrochloride for Treatment - hives (Hives)?
Overall ratings: 4.0/5
Long term ratings: 4.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is for Treatment - hives. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 12 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride for Treatment - hives >>>
What is Hydroxyzine hydrochloride
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,357 users) has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Treatment - hives
Treatment - hives (latest reports from 3,374 patients) can be treated by Benadryl, Zyrtec, Prednisone, Xyzal, Atarax, Doxepin Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 12 people are studied for taking Hydroxyzine hydrochloride in Treatment - hives
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride effectiveness for Treatment - hives (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride for Treatment - hives * :
|Treatment - hives||91.67%||8.33% |
Age of people who take Hydroxyzine hydrochloride for Treatment - hives * :
|Treatment - hives||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||25.00%||25.00%||16.67% |
Who find Hydroxyzine hydrochloride more effective for Treatment - hives?
Gender of people who find Hydroxyzine hydrochloride more effective * :
|Treatment - hives||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Hydroxyzine hydrochloride more effective * :
|Treatment - hives||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||25.00%||25.00%||37.50%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- Has anyone had issues with vistaril causing ibs flare ups? and does vistaril help ic symptoms?
I have had IBS for almost 20 years and was diagnosed with IC about 12 years ago. I have been on Elavil for about 2 years and it was causing weight gain and I was starting to not sleep well at night past few months even when I take 3 of the Elavil at bedtime. So I asked my doctor if there was somethi ...
- Does generic cialis effect kidneys, prostate, or persons with cholesterol
I worry that I may be further damaging my health. Taking generic cialis helps me retain interest, and it adds size to my flacid penis when at nudist beach, and therefore gives me more self confidence.
I also read bad stuff about atarax.
- Low dose of hydroxyzine 20mg daily
is tardive dyskinesia at low doses of hydroxyzine 20mg daily rare or not happened
- How long before atenolol caused angioedema
I was taking lisonpril when I had an episode of angioedema that required transport to emergency room. Doctor switch me to altenolol September 17th.
Started atenolol on September 18th. developed Hives, prescribed presnisone and benadral. stopped after 10 days, the hives came back and last night a sl ...
- My 9 year old son takes guanfacine, hydroxyzine, and depakote for adhd, anxiety, and a mild unspecified mood disorder. are all these medications safe for him?
My son is a vibrant 9 year old boy. He has been diagnosed with ADHD, Anxiety, and an unspecified mood disorder. We have tried Adderall, (which kept him awake all night)Concerta and Depakote combo which made him angry all the time. Now we are at a new clinic. He is now prescribed Guanfacine, Depakote ...
More questions for: Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Treatment - hives
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Eczema and birth control
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- Allergic to ivp dye bad reaction to pyridium
I am allergic to IVP dye (Iodine) I had discovered this over 20 years ago when I had kidney stones and was injected with the IVP. I was asked beforehand if I was allergic to shellfish and told them I didn't know since at the time I had never eaten seafood. After the injected me and walked out of the ...
- I got really horrible tremors.
I had severe almost convulsing tremors, I made myself throw up the medication and the tremors subsided. My body feels really sore from the intensity of the tremors but I feel a lot better. I won't continue taking this medication, it was a nightmare.
More reviews for: Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Treatment - hives
Recent studies of taking Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride in Treatment - Hives on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Claritin, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a patient with Hives, Major Depression. The patient has Major Depression, Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Mometasone Furoate, Hydroxyzine, Synthroid, Zoloft, Pravastatin Sodium, Klonopin for a patient with Hives, Thyroid Disorder, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety. The patient has Hives, Anxiety And Stress (Stress and anxiety)
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Ranitidine for a patient with Hives. The patient has Hives
- A study of side effects of Atarax for a patient with Hives Treatment. The patient has Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely)
- A study of side effects of Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride for a patient with Hives Treatment. The patient has Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride
More related studies for: Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Treatment - hives
Recent Treatment - Hives related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy for a 62-year old woman who has Hives
- Comparions of Prednisone, Raspberry Ketone for a 26-year old woman who has Hives
- Comparions of Promethazine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Hives (Contract Pharma) - 10MG for a 50-year old woman who has Hives
- Comparions of Methylprednisolone (Cadista Pharms) - 4MG, Benadryl (Mcneil Cons) - 25MG for a 21-year old woman who has Hives Treatment
- Comparions of , Sandimmune for a 61-year old woman who has Hives Treatment
- Comparions of Acyclovir (Lek Pharm) - 200MG, Adipex-p (Teva) - 37.5MG for a 55-year old woman who has Hives Treatment
- Comparions of Benadryl, Claritin for a 30-year old woman who has Hives
- Comparions of Lexapro, Benadryl for a 29-year old woman who has Hives Treatment
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine Pamoate (Barr) - EQ 25MG HCL, Benadryl (Mcneil Cons) - 25MG for a 29-year old woman who has Treatment - Hives
- Comparions of Valtrex (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 1GM BASE, Benadryl (Mcneil Cons) - 25MG for a 51-year old man who has Hives
More related comparison studies for: Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Treatment - hives
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.