Home > Upset stomach > Ondansetron > Ondansetron for Upset stomach
How effective is Ondansetron for Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting)?
Overall ratings: 3.7/5
Long term ratings: 4.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Ondansetron (ondansetron) is for Upset stomach. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 18 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ondansetron for Upset stomach >>>
What is Ondansetron
Ondansetron (latest outcomes from 3,023 users) has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 849,602 patients) can be treated by Phenergan, Zofran, Zofran Odt, Prilosec Otc, Omeprazole, Ondansetron.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 18 people are studied for taking Ondansetron in Upset stomach
Ondansetron effectiveness for Upset stomach (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Ondansetron for Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||0.00%||5.56%||22.22%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||5.56%||0.00% |
Who find Ondansetron more effective for Upset stomach?
Age of people who find Ondansetron more effective * :
|Upset stomach||0.00%||0.00%||30.00%||30.00%||40.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- What to do when one take 20 dose of propranolol 40mg?
a normal person take 20 doses of propranolol 40 mg at a single time. now vomiting and dizziness are the conditions
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Could my 20 years of methadone use have any relationship to my current condition
Neck pain - radiates to right side of face, shoulder and right arm
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix ...
- How many days could you survive after being bitten by a dog with rabies.
My dad was bitten by a dog with rabies in 1989. Because he had no pain or soreness he never when to the doctor to check his self. My mom said that my dad had waited about 2 month to see a doctor because he started to feel sick after the 2 months. in just one week my dad lost a lot of weight and vomi ...
- Is vomiting in the night a sign of menopause
I am 52, have signs of menopause, hot flushes, delay in menstrual cycle, loss of libido, and I think vomiting
I do have a stomach that will get ride of food/drink that it does not like. But what I have never experienced and do now is. I go to sleep and feel fine and wake up with saliva in my ...
More questions for: Ondansetron, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Neulasta side effect
Day 7 post neulasta injection, experienced 24-36 hours of intense nausea, vomiting, and bone pain.
- Choking on fluid in my throat
I have taken 2 pills, in the last 48 hour period. I have never taken Prevacid 24hr before, and was told it would be safe to use while pregnant. I woke up, the second night, to either mucus or some fluid, in my throat. When I tried it "clear" my throat, the fluid moved to block my breathing. I starte ...
- Pancreatitis secondary to ramipril?
I am a doctor by professoion.I was taking Ramipril 2.5 mg for last 2yrs.I am non diabetic,nonalcoholic,no gall stone,no H/O fever.Suddenly one morning I had severe abdominal pain followed by bouts of vomiting.Investigation like serum lipase,s.amylase,USG abdomen,CT scan abdomen confirmed diagnosis o ...
More reviews for: Ondansetron, Upset stomach
Recent studies of taking Ondansetron in Upset Stomach on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Depakote Er, Abilify, Equetro, Wellbutrin Xl, Escitalopram, Lorazepam, Avonex, Baclofen, Meclizine Hydrochloride, Percocet, Lortab, Nexium, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride And Atropine Sulfate, Ondansetron, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Montelukast Sodium, Fluticasone Propionate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Oxybutynin Chloride, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Calcium Citrate for a patient with Bipolar I Disorder, Multiple Sclerosis, Wrist Surgery, Endometriosis, Gerd, Ibs, Nausea And Vomiting, Allergic Sinusitis, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Insipidus, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Calcium Deficiency. The patient has Weight Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Labetalol Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate, Dexilant, Cymbalta, Zonisamide, Clonazepam, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Lovaza, Metformin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Flonase, Flovent, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zofran Odt, Reglan, Lidoderm for a patient with Arrythmia, Back Pain, Back Pain - Low, Gerd, Depression, Nerve Root Compression, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Coronary Artery Dilatation, Familial Hypertriglyceridaemia, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Slow Involuntary Movements Of Large Muscle Groups, Sinus Pain, Esophogeal Inflammation, Sinus Infection, Nausea And Vomiting, Diabetic Gastroparesis. The patient has Requip, Penicillin, Lamictal
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Renvela, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Calcitriol, Sensipar, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Abilify, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Ondansetron Hydrochloride for a patient with Pulse, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Duodenogastric Reflux, Cholesterol, Vitamin D Deficiency, Parathyroid Cancer, Antidepressant, Antipsychotic, Anti Anxiety, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Vomiting Nausea And Diarrhea
More related studies for: Ondansetron, Upset stomach
Recent Upset Stomach related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Phenergan, Zofran Odt for a 40-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Kytril, Zofran, Sancuso, Aprepitant, Aloxi for a 57-year old man who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine Pamoate (Watson Labs) - EQ 25MG HCL, Promethazine Hydrochloride (G And W Labs) - 25MG for a 28-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Ondansetron (Kali Labs) - 8MG, Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 10MG BASE for a 26-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Kapidex (Takeda Pharms) - 60MG, Pepcid Complete for a 27-year old woman who has Upset Stomach
- Comparions of Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 25MG BASE, Benadryl for a 60-year old man who has Vomiting
- Comparions of Tylenol, Gravol for a 18-year old girl who has Upset Stomach
- Comparions of Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 5MG BASE, Phenergan (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 25MG for a 27-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Nexium (Astrazeneca) - EQ 40MG BASE, Levothroid (Lloyd) - 0.125MG for a 82-year old woman who has Stomach Upset
- Comparions of Phenergan (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 25MG, Pepcid Ac (Merck) - 10MG for a 27-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
More related comparison studies for: Ondansetron, Upset stomach
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.