How effective is Zofran for Upset stomach (Nausea and vomiting)?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Zofran (ondansetron hydrochloride) is for Upset stomach. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 53 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zofran for Upset stomach >>>
What is Zofran
Zofran (latest outcomes from 875 users) has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea.
Upset stomach (latest reports from 849,602 patients) can be treated by Phenergan, Zofran, Zofran Odt, Prilosec Otc, Omeprazole, Ondansetron.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 53 people are studied for taking Zofran in Upset stomach
Zofran effectiveness for Upset stomach (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Zofran for Upset stomach * :
|Upset stomach||0.00%||1.89%||3.77%||32.08%||16.98%||20.75%||7.55%||16.98% |
Who find Zofran more effective for Upset stomach?
Age of people who find Zofran more effective * :
|Upset stomach||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||33.33%||40.00%||6.67%||6.67%||6.67% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Zofran, Upset stomach
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
More reviews for: Zofran, Upset stomach
Recent studies of taking Zofran in Upset Stomach on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes, Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Depacon, Dexamethasone, Phenergan, Zofran, Dilaudid, Acyclovir, Rocephin, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Nausea And Vomiting, Headache, Vomiting, Pain, Meningitis Viral, Meningitis. The patient has Fatigue, Hyperventilation
- A study of drug interactions between Reglan, Zofran for a patient with Nausea - Persistent - In Pregnancy, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Hearing Loss
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a patient with Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Low Blood Sugar (low blood sugar cause seizures)
- A study of drug interactions between Keppra, Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container, Ondansertron Hydrochloride, Synthroid, Gabapentin for a patient with Headache - Migraine With Aura, Hydration Due To Vomiting, Nausea And Vomiting, Overactive Thyroid, Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has I Am Not A Diabetic But Blood Sugars Are Too High
More related studies for: Zofran, Upset stomach
Recent Upset Stomach related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Zofran, Upset stomach
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.