Home > Weight loss > Raspberry ketone > Raspberry ketone for Weight loss
How effective is Raspberry ketone for Weight loss?
Overall ratings: 2.2/5
Long term ratings: 1.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Raspberry ketone (red raspberry) is for Weight loss. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 43 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Raspberry ketone for Weight loss >>>
What is Raspberry ketone
Raspberry ketone (latest outcomes from 172 users) has active ingredients of red raspberry. It is often used in weight loss.
Weight loss (latest reports from 98,400 patients) can be treated by Phentermine Hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Meridia, Topamax.
On Oct, 1, 2014: 43 people are studied for taking Raspberry ketone in Weight loss
Raspberry ketone effectiveness for Weight loss (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Raspberry ketone for Weight loss * :
|Weight loss||90.70%||9.30% |
Age of people who take Raspberry ketone for Weight loss * :
|Weight loss||0.00%||0.00%||4.65%||13.95%||27.91%||16.28%||27.91%||9.30% |
Who find Raspberry ketone more effective for Weight loss?
Gender of people who find Raspberry ketone more effective * :
|Weight loss||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who find Raspberry ketone more effective * :
|Weight loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||50.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Think I have withdrawal symptons. Had sickness bouts and headaches for a week what can I do.
From this study (5 months ago):
I would like to take raspberry ketones with crestor ,are there any side effects taking the two togther ?
From this study (6 months ago):
I started on Raspberry Ketones less than a month ago and am now experiencing
light vaginal bleeding. I am post-menopausal. I found your site and thought I
would report it. I took just one capsule a day and this product is the only thing
new I have added to my supplements.
loobyloo on Oct, 21, 2013:
I have had uterine bleeding since taking raspberry ketones too. I am not post menstrual (I am 44). I have stopped taking them now and hope that the bleeding will stop soon.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Raspberry ketone, Weight loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Tegretol and raspberry ketone reaction
Pain returned but not very severe. Stopped taking raspberry ketone and pain went away.
More reviews for: Raspberry ketone, Weight loss
Recent studies of taking Raspberry Ketone in Weight Loss on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Raspberry Ketone for a patient with Overweight. The patient has Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Raspberry Ketone for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Crestor
- A study of side effects of Raspberry Ketone for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Pain - Back
- A study of drug interactions between Raspberry Ketone, Garcinia Cambogia, Zopiclone, Zoloft for a patient with Weight Loss, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction (Erection problems)
- A study of drug interactions between Raspberry Ketone, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Aleve, Baby Aspirin, Fish Oil, Ketotifen Fumarate, Provigil, Glipizide for a patient with Weight Loss, Nutritional Support, Vitamin D Deficiency, Prophylaxis, Migraine Prophylaxis, Preventive Health Care, Hyperlipidemia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Altered State Of Consciousness, Confusion, Bronchitis Nos, Hyperglycaemia (Hyperglycemia)
More related studies for: Raspberry ketone, Weight loss
Recent Weight Loss related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Weight loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.