This is a real world study of how effective Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is for Withdrawal from opioids. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 243 reports from user community.
Do you have a question? Healthcare is personal: one drug can work differently between women and men, or for people of different ages. How do you find patients like you to answer your question, and ensure only patients like you can answer it? Our Personalized Q&A can help. Start now
What is Suboxone
Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is used in opiate withdrawal, addiction, drug abuse and dependence, pain, dependence. Common side effects of Suboxone include insomnia, convulsion, suicidal ideation, stress and anxiety, depression.
On Jun, 19, 2013: 244 people are studied for taking Suboxone in Withdrawal from opioids
Suboxone effectiveness for Withdrawal from opioids (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Suboxone for Withdrawal from opioids * :
|Withdrawal from opioids||48.36%||51.64% |
Age of people who take Suboxone for Withdrawal from opioids * :
|Withdrawal from opioids||0.00%||0.00%||2.05%||39.34%||35.66%||13.93%||8.61%||0.41% |
Who find Suboxone more effective for Withdrawal from opioids?
Gender of people who find Suboxone more effective * :
|Withdrawal from opioids||53.37%||46.63% |
Age of people who find Suboxone more effective * :
|Withdrawal from opioids||0.00%||0.00%||1.84%||40.49%||36.20%||12.27%||8.59%||0.61% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
See which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Related personalized Q&As (what is this?):
- Can a five day with withdrawl from suboxone cause criminal robbery to obtain the drug
(for a 44 year old man who has Agitation, Drug Addiction, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Mood Swings, Hyperactivity And And Learning Disorder Reading Spelling, Severe Depression, and takes Bupropion Hydrochloride , Trazodone Hydrochloride, Neurontin, Suboxone)
PATIENT WAS OFF SUBOXONE BECAUSE CLINIC CANCELLED HIS APPOINTMENTS. PATIENT ROBBED A DRUG, WITHOUT A WEAPON, STORE INORDER TO GET HIS MEDICATION, HE IS NOW IN JAIL. HE HAS BEEN TAKING THE ABOVE LISTED DRUGS FOR THE PAST 2-5 YEARS.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Zocor for a 60-year old woman who has Acidosis (11 minutes ago)
- Metformin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Viibryd for a 50-year old woman who has Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Low Thyroid Hormone, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- Atenolol, Aspirin for a 79-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Prophalytic (32 minutes ago)
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 50-year old woman who has Canker Sores And Blisters (33 minutes ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium, Sertraline, Metoprolol Succinate for a 47-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure (37 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen for a 39-year old woman who has Carpal Tunnel (48 minutes ago)
- Rifampin for a 67-year old woman who has Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent (48 minutes ago)
- Levothyroxine Thyroid, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 64-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder, ADD, Depression Postmenopausal (53 minutes ago)
- Tenex, Zoloft for a 8-year old boy who has Adhd, Ocd (1 hour ago)
- Bystolic for a 67-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (2 hours ago)