eHealthMe - Personalized health information & community eHealthMe - Personalized health information & community

Personalized health information & community

All drugs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
All conditions: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Check symptoms       Tools       Community       Reviews       Q&As       Apps       Professionals

Comments of using Pseudoephedrine Hcl, Zeldox, Sulidine, Lexapro, Clorazepate Dipotassium, Propranolol

(Back to the original study: study ID 3488966)

Comments from related studies:

• From this study (1 year ago):

• Sudden onset of burning in legs n hands in last 15 days.

No Diabetes
    Cholesterol- 315
    Triglycerides- 600
    Blood pressure with medicine Betacap 20 (OD) - 130/80
    CBC normal

May I know is tingling numbness and burning due to cholesterol and triglycerides high level?

• From this study (3 years ago):

• I'm just wondering if my opana can be causing my panic attacks. They are pretty severe and it seems as though they started around the time that the opana was started. Also what can help them.

• From this study (3 years ago):

• When ever hallucinations, delusions and voices are heard, visits to hospital...ammonia levels are high, once ammonia is decreased hallucinations, delusions and voices go away. Dr. keeps increasing or adding antipsychotics. After Haldol was just added, neck is stiff, vomiting, toungue feels thick and difficulty swallowing. Patient also has Hep C, & Cirrhosis along with Schizoaffective disorder, major depression, anxiety/panic attacks, diabetes, and Peripheral neuropathy also; obesity and Attention deficit disorder (not treated)

• From this study (3 years ago):

• I have been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis c - type 1, schizoaffective disorder, major depression, panic disorder, diabetes, and varicies in my esophogus.I fall a lot, sit and stare, drool, have no desire or motivation to do anything, have no sex drive, increased ammonia levels frequently, I still have a flat affect but it is a lot worse and I still hear voices that tell me to kill myself and the voices are coming from hallucinations of dead family members. I take so many medicines that I don't know if I am having side effects or if my conditions are worse.

• From this study (5 years ago):

• I am concerned about possible drug interactions.

Post a comment:
(If you have a medical question, please use our Personalized Q&A.)

Screen name* (will be displayed publicly)

Email* (notify you new replies to your comment)

Comments* (please include gender, age and other demographics if possible)

Please enter Security Code below *
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.

You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).

If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.

48 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent updates:

- Could Diovan cause Dyspnea? (5 seconds ago)

- Cosopt, Opcon drug interactions (11 seconds ago)

- Elavil, Psyllium drug interactions (13 seconds ago)

Recent mobile support groups

- Halitosis

- Lamictal and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs

- Huntington's Disease and Constipation

- Eliquis and Rosacea

- Pulmonary Fibrosis and Oxaliplatin

Recent Q&As

- Has anyone else thought they were having a heart attack?
I am 26, and have been on Vyvanse for about 8 months. I am ... (4 hours ago)

- Are xarelto and eylea compatible
I get eyelea injections in my eye for wet macular degenera ... (4 hours ago)

- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (5 hours ago)

Recent user reviews

- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (16 hours ago)

- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)

- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (2 days ago)

About - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Press - Testimonials - Contact us

© 2014 eHealthMe.com. All rights reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of eHealthMe.com's terms of service and privacy policy.