eHealthMe - Personalized health information & community eHealthMe - Personalized health information & community

Personalized health information & community

All drugs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
All conditions: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Check symptoms  o  Tools  o  Community  o  Reviews  o  Q&As  o  Apps  o  Professionals

Comments of using Pseudoephedrine Hcl, Zeldox, Sulidine, Lexapro, Clorazepate Dipotassium, Propranolol

(Back to the original study: study ID 3488966)

Comments from related studies:

• From this study (1 year ago):

• Sudden onset of burning in legs n hands in last 15 days.

No Diabetes
    Cholesterol- 315
    Triglycerides- 600
    Blood pressure with medicine Betacap 20 (OD) - 130/80
    CBC normal

May I know is tingling numbness and burning due to cholesterol and triglycerides high level?

• From this study (3 years ago):

• I'm just wondering if my opana can be causing my panic attacks. They are pretty severe and it seems as though they started around the time that the opana was started. Also what can help them.

• From this study (3 years ago):

• When ever hallucinations, delusions and voices are heard, visits to hospital...ammonia levels are high, once ammonia is decreased hallucinations, delusions and voices go away. Dr. keeps increasing or adding antipsychotics. After Haldol was just added, neck is stiff, vomiting, toungue feels thick and difficulty swallowing. Patient also has Hep C, & Cirrhosis along with Schizoaffective disorder, major depression, anxiety/panic attacks, diabetes, and Peripheral neuropathy also; obesity and Attention deficit disorder (not treated)

• From this study (3 years ago):

• I have been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis c - type 1, schizoaffective disorder, major depression, panic disorder, diabetes, and varicies in my esophogus.I fall a lot, sit and stare, drool, have no desire or motivation to do anything, have no sex drive, increased ammonia levels frequently, I still have a flat affect but it is a lot worse and I still hear voices that tell me to kill myself and the voices are coming from hallucinations of dead family members. I take so many medicines that I don't know if I am having side effects or if my conditions are worse.

• From this study (5 years ago):

• I am concerned about possible drug interactions.

Post a comment:
(If you have a medical question, please use our Personalized Q&A.)

Screen name* (will be displayed publicly)

Email* (notify you new replies to your comment)

Comments* (please include gender, age and other demographics if possible)

Please enter Security Code below *
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.

You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).

If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.

47 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent updates:

- Could Lyrica cause Upper Limb Fracture? (10 seconds ago)

- Could Menorrhagia cause Back Pain? (11 seconds ago)

- Could Allodynia cause Hyperammonaemia? (12 seconds ago)

Recent mobile support groups

- Anemia and Labyrinthitis

- Cellcept for Scleroderma

- Menstrual Discomfort and Rhabdomyolysis

- Avascular Necrosis and Cipro

- Cimzia

Recent Q&As

- What is the reaction to vivitrol and ritalin?
25 year old client in early recovery from opioid dependenc ... (28 minutes ago)

- Does anyone have really bad burning sensation and extreme fatigue when jessners reapears?
when my jessners flares up I have an extreme burning sensa ... (4 hours ago)

- Cloxacillin and mefenamic can take at the same time
my husband suffering very pain from an motorcycles acciden ... (5 hours ago)

Recent user reviews

- Prescribed drugs side effect
Response: I have been taking 200 mg every night for approx. 3 years ... (4 hours ago)

- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (21 hours ago)

- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (1 day ago)

About - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Press - Testimonials - Contact us

© 2014 eHealthMe.com. All rights reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of eHealthMe.com's terms of service and privacy policy.