eHealthMe - FDA and Social Media, Personalized eHealthMe - FDA and Social Media, Personalized

FDA and Social Media, Personalized

Advanced tools       Explore eHealthMe

Comments of using Pseudoephedrine Hcl, Zeldox, Sulidine, Lexapro, Clorazepate Dipotassium, Propranolol

(Back to the original study: study ID 3488966)

Comments from related studies:

• From this study (12 months ago):

• Sudden onset of burning in legs n hands in last 15 days.

No Diabetes
    Cholesterol- 315
    Triglycerides- 600
    Blood pressure with medicine Betacap 20 (OD) - 130/80
    CBC normal

May I know is tingling numbness and burning due to cholesterol and triglycerides high level?

• From this study (3 years ago):

• I'm just wondering if my opana can be causing my panic attacks. They are pretty severe and it seems as though they started around the time that the opana was started. Also what can help them.

• From this study (3 years ago):

• When ever hallucinations, delusions and voices are heard, visits to hospital...ammonia levels are high, once ammonia is decreased hallucinations, delusions and voices go away. Dr. keeps increasing or adding antipsychotics. After Haldol was just added, neck is stiff, vomiting, toungue feels thick and difficulty swallowing. Patient also has Hep C, & Cirrhosis along with Schizoaffective disorder, major depression, anxiety/panic attacks, diabetes, and Peripheral neuropathy also; obesity and Attention deficit disorder (not treated)

• From this study (3 years ago):

• I have been diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis c - type 1, schizoaffective disorder, major depression, panic disorder, diabetes, and varicies in my esophogus.I fall a lot, sit and stare, drool, have no desire or motivation to do anything, have no sex drive, increased ammonia levels frequently, I still have a flat affect but it is a lot worse and I still hear voices that tell me to kill myself and the voices are coming from hallucinations of dead family members. I take so many medicines that I don't know if I am having side effects or if my conditions are worse.

• From this study (5 years ago):

• I am concerned about possible drug interactions.

Post a comment:
(If you have a medical question, please use our Personalized Q&A.)

Screen name* (will be displayed publicly)

Email* (notify you new replies to your comment)

Comments* (please include gender, age and other demographics if possible)

Please enter Security Code below *

DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.

You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).

If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.

Recent mobile support groups

- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba

- Bystolic and Pneumonia Aspiration

- Heart Rate Increased

- Vomiting and Lamictal

- Orencia and Stiff Neck

Recent user comments

- "twice in 4 days both times upon awakening the ... " (51 minutes ago)

- "I am a student and I have been taking Adderall recrea ... " (1 hour ago)

- "Doctors asked if I had an infection. I saw an infecti ... " (2 hours ago)

Recent searches

- Hyperlipidaemia
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Hiv Infection
- Hypothyroidism
- Sweet's Syndrome

Recent updates on eHealthMe:

- Apokyn, Panretin drug interactions (1 second ago)

- Aloxi, Prandimet drug interactions (2 seconds ago)

- Rosebay Poisoning in Avonex (3 seconds ago)

- Carcinoid Tumour Of The Small Bowel in Histoplasmosis (4 seconds ago)

- Bone Pain in Labour Stimulation (5 seconds ago)

About - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Press - Advertise - Apps - Testimonials - Contact us

© 2014 eHealthMe.com. All rights reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of eHealthMe.com's terms of service and privacy policy.