eHealthMe - Personalized health information & community eHealthMe - Personalized health information & community

Personalized health information & community

All drugs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
All conditions: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Check symptoms       Tools       Community       Reviews       Q&As       Apps       Professionals

Comments of using Ferrlecit, Zemplar, Gewacalm, Androfin, Pantoloc, Nomexor, Acemin, Multivit B, Epoeitin, Rocaltrol, Renagel, Voltaren, Aspirin

(Back to the original study: study ID 4068401)

Truth Teller (11 months ago):

I am male age 57. Don't waste your time and money on any of this per ported natural bull. GotoarealUrologistandge
ttrueresultsontried and truepercriptionmeds. They work. Theydon'tscrewaroundwithads

Comments from related studies:

• From this study (3 years ago):

• Jean on Apr, 16, 2011:

Well, it seems vitreous detachment is age related anyway. In general, in males and females in their fifties, vitreous detachment will first begin. To my knowledge, the fluid becomes thickened and pulls away from the retina. Maybe the money spent on this research would have better been put to use in cancer or diabetes research.

far on Jun, 24, 2011:

i dont think age is related to eye floaters or retina detachment, i seen very young people suffering from eye floaters,

Post a comment:
(If you have a medical question, please use our Personalized Q&A.)

Screen name* (will be displayed publicly)

Email* (notify you new replies to your comment)

Comments* (please include gender, age and other demographics if possible)

Please enter Security Code below *
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.

You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).

If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.

48 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent updates:

- Could Hydrochlorothiazide cause Tinnitus Aggravated? (0 second ago)

- How effective is Revatio for Primary Pulmonary Hypertension? (1 second ago)

- Could High Blood Pressure cause Hypersexuality? (2 seconds ago)

Recent mobile support groups

- Hydrochlorothiazide

- Carvedilol

- Lipitor

- Albuterol

- Aspirin

Recent Q&As

- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (24 minutes ago)

- Is ibuprofen safe to use if i have retinitis pigmentosa?
I have bulging disc pain that I use Ibuprofen for. I can b ... (2 hours ago)

- Is it ok to take celebrex while on dexilant?
I'm required to take Dexilant for one month and I suddenly ... (8 hours ago)

Recent user reviews

- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (11 hours ago)

- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)

- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (1 day ago)

About - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Press - Testimonials - Contact us

© 2014 eHealthMe.com. All rights reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of eHealthMe.com's terms of service and privacy policy.