eHealthMe - FDA and Social Media, Personalized eHealthMe - a cloud computing service for drugs

FDA and Social Media, Personalized

Advanced tools

Comments of low hemoglobin in the use of Prednisone

(Back to the original study: low hemoglobin in the use of Prednisone)

Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>

Comments from related studies:

• From this study (15 hours ago):

• Prescribed cephalexin for a uti a week ago and was misdiagnosed, had a reaction to that went to urgent care was diagnosed yesterday with shingles. Now I'm a little jaundice

• From this study (5 days ago):

• I went to a Rheumatologist and he said I have Hashimoto disease and said its not serious enough to take meds for. The test is - Thyroid Peroxidase Antiboties - my number is 363. It says that is should be <9. I was wondering if these medications I am on could be causing abnormal reading. I do have severe inflammation due to serious injuries.

matypoe on Aug, 28, 2014:

Please get treated! Go to a functional medicine doctor...those antibodies are way too high, no matter what the root cause...pick up the book Stop the Thyroid Madness, as well as The Root Cause by Isabela Wentz. Also check out Mary Shomon. There are FB Support Groups as well, including Hashimoto's 411, For Thyroid Patients Only, several others to find information and support, where we are all Hashi's sufferers. Please be your own best advocate and get to the right doctor (not an endo despite what you may have been led to believe) who will actually help you! I am a long time Hashimoto's patient, trust me!

• From this study (7 days ago):

• Just started prednisone 12 hrs ago

• From this study (1 week ago):

• Still tired when I wake up after a nights sleep, no energy, and procastinate all the time

• From this study (1 week ago):

• Feel tired all the tim, wake up after sleep still feeling tired, no energy

• From this study (2 weeks ago):

• I was taking prednisone for an allergic reaction. I had severe hives with itching and was hospitalized and put on prednisone 60 milligrams a day and tappered down 6 days after being in hospital, in the hospital I noticed blisters on the back of my right leg and I thought it was part of my allergic reaction. I was on prednisone for about a month, on a tapering dose until I was down to 5 milligrams then I finished drug and the burning and red blistering rash were and are oozing now. I keep my rash covered and cleaned constantly with ointment and I'm taking keflex for virus. Is it going to get better ?

• From this study (2 weeks ago):

• I thought i was having a bronchitis episode from my copd to i took amoxicillin and prednesone, a week later i wasnt getting better so went to my doc, turns out it was pneumonia, so he put me on levofloxacin a few days later i noticed major swelling in my legs and he fact they were turning super red, back to the doctor who now says i have cellulitis, so he gives me cephalexin and furosemide, now 7 days later the redness in the legs is a tad bit better, but i still have the burning tingling and pins and needles and the water retention has gone down NONE... any thoughts to what is causing this??

• From this study (2 weeks ago):

• taking prednisone for only 4 days, 20mg/3 times daily, have had nose bleed the last 2 days. have now stopped taking prednisone. the poison ivy has cleared up. will the nose bleeds now stop? anything I should continue to watch for?

• From this study (2 weeks ago):

• i have sore erect nipples wondering if it is a side effect of finishing oral prednisone

• From this study (3 weeks ago):

• I have been on prednisone for 10 days 20 mg..1 x day..My eyes started to sting.. I got hot flashes and clammy skin..I stopped taking the pills.. yesterday was my last one.. but my eyes are still sore and a bit sensitive to light..

• From this study (3 weeks ago):

• I have been on prednisone for 10 days 20 mg..1 x day..My eyes started to sting.. I got hot flashes and clammy skin..I stooped taking the pills.. yesterday was my last one.. but my eyes are still sore and a bit sensitive to light..

• From this study (3 weeks ago):

• Caused aggitation anxiety amnesia for 4days loss of sleep

• From this study (3 weeks ago):

• Hot flash onset ca. 30 mins post oral admin of levofloxacin. Prednisone listed due to potential x reaction. Prednisone spaced at least 4 hours prior to levofloxacin. Results in moderate hot flashes and reddening of skin as well as raised basal temperature for 8 hours. Normality restored approx. 12 hours post levofloxacin.

• From this study (3 weeks ago):

• Steroid dependent asthmatic,sight deterioration after glaucoma surgery in both eyss.Joints deterioration i believe from steroids,Ehasted after walking 10 steps.Heart rate climbs to 160-170 after getting up and walking 10 steps.Sitting rate 110 bpm.Weight 220 height 5'10".weight was 180 before using steroids.

• From this study (3 weeks ago):

• also on pain meds to help brathing,loosing sight,had glaucoma surgery in both eyes,and have crqcked many bones beieve from prednisone.clean house,no pets,no mold,dry climate am only 49 years old,male-five kids and wife,no health issues with them.Possible Churg Strauss Syndrom,unofficial confirmation. eysight has gotten worse over the last month. tried pulling back on steroids and have ended up in the er about 7 times in the last year. Any ideas would be great

• From this study (4 weeks ago):

• I have developed sever leg pain on my left leg over the pass three weeks. the pain is there all the time. I am wondering if I can have a possible blood clot due to medication.

• From this study (1 month ago):

• The autoimmune hepatitis is de novo. Approx. 2 yrs after transplant, ALT and AST went from 40 or 50 to 400 and 500 in 1 mo. Drs. tested (Ultrasound/liver biopsy/arteriogram) thinking it was hepatic veno-occlusion or vasculitis. 2 yrs after tx, my liver is almost entirely cirrhotic. Experienced massive body swelling (ESLD-Chronic Hep B)with seepage thru ankles and broken blood vessels around upper ankles. Diagnosed w/ GVHD and Autoimmune Hepatitis. Drs. had decided to re-transplant but called it off. Nausea is severe and debilitating. Abdomen very distended.

• From this study (1 month ago):

• my doctor has given me daliresp for my asthma and bronchitis. It is causing problems with my diarrhea and my crohn's . will this diminish with time or should I discontinue before I exacerbate my crohn's. I still take my prednisone which helps with asthma and crohn's. Trying to improve my asthma with deliresp I fear will create grave problems with my crohn's. I have other meds that also help me with my asthma.

• From this study (1 month ago):

• I had Pan ulverative colitis since 2000. two years ago had bad pain in joints, back neck. and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia

this year the dr diagnosed me as lupus

he gave me neoral since 2 months and i am not getting any better

burning sensation in hands and feet all day and night
    cant sleep at all

miller on Jul, 22, 2014:

You should be tested for Lyme. Igenex out of California is the best lab for accurate testing..

older comments >>

Post a comment:
(If you have a medical question, please use our Personalized Q&A.)

Screen name* (will be displayed publicly)

Email* (notify you new replies to your comment)

Comments* (please include gender, age and other demographics if possible)

Please enter Security Code below *

DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.

You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).

If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.

40 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:

- Bactrim for a 77-year old man who has Sinus Infection (2 minutes ago)

- Metronidazole, Cephalothin, Ceftriaxone, Morphine, Hy ... (2 hours ago)

- Wellbutrin, Adderall Xr 25 for a 22-year old woman wh ... (2 hours ago)

Related study

- Prednisone side effects

Recent user comments

- "Had a severe case of cough with Asthma at night for ... " (2 minutes ago)

- "Has COPD, CHF, pleural effusion, renal insufficiency, ... " (2 hours ago)

- "I have had two ablations for a/f. So far the the se ... " (5 hours ago)

Recent mobile support groups

- Pulmonary Embolus and Tracleer

- Oramorph Sr and Osteoarthritis

- Ankylosing Spondylitis and Ms

- Ankylosing Spondylitis

- Anxiety and Propranolol Hydrochloride

Popular searches

- Metastases To Prostate
- Visceral Congestion
- Swine Flu
- Norco
- Pristiq

Recent updates on eHealthMe:

- Relpax, Doryx drug interactions (0 second ago)

- Adderall Xr 30, Sotradecol drug interactions (1 second ago)

- Pantoprazole Sodium, Quinaglute drug interactions (2 seconds ago)

- Haematospermia in Alginate (3 seconds ago)

- Hip Dysplasia in Ozurdex (4 seconds ago)

All drugs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
All conditions: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

About - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Press - Advertise - Apps - Testimonials - Contact us

© 2014 eHealthMe.com. All rights reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of eHealthMe.com's terms of service and privacy policy.