eHealthMe - Personalized health information & community eHealthMe - Personalized health information & community

Personalized health information & community

All drugs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
All conditions: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Check symptoms   -   Check drugs   -   Compare drugs   -   Join a support group   -   More tools

Comments of low hemoglobin in the use of Prednisone

(Back to the original study: low hemoglobin in the use of Prednisone)

Comments from related studies:

• From this study (12 hours ago):

• After succesfully completing Hep-C treatment August 2013 I began to fall apart. My hair started thinning for about 2 months but fortunately stopped and actually grew back to normal. I began to feel really fatigued and was diagnosed with Low Testosterone and Hypothyroidism and told it was probably induced by the Hep-C medication. I spent the entire year of 2014 seeing my PPCP who specializesin infectious diseases and an endronologist for these conditions with NO positive results at all. I even went on an antidepressant, Wellbutrin back in January 2015 to see if my mild depression might be causing my major fatigue but it did nothing. A month ago I was fijnally diagnosed with 20 Nail Dystrophy, Lichen Planus after insisting my dermatologist to take a biopsy of my nail bed. Yes, he treated me for a fungal infection of the nails for almost 2 months allowing my nails to get REALLY bad to the point thet I lost a big toenail and and 6 fingernails so far. I am being treated with Prdnisone 10 mg 1x every other day after doing almost 4 weeks of it every day along with Topicort spray for the first 3 weeks and now using Clobex spray.

• From this study (1 day ago):

• Was on prednisone and after the first week started experiencing similar reaction as if it was an allergic reaction. Finished course after decreasing use gradually per doctor recommendation. Doctors did not believe in the reaction into they visually saw me and were shocked. Was put on ceftin for two weeks pre-allergy scratch testing and within two days hives began to appear around mouth and collar of chest.

• From this study (4 days ago):

• I was on Prednisone 20 mg couple times daily for more than a month. I had serious side effects from steriod.

• From this study (2 weeks ago):

• still tapering prednisone

• From this study (2 weeks ago):

• Day 2of taking prednisone 4 pills a day diarrhea started yesterday today is worse! Have 7more days to go.

• From this study (3 weeks ago):

• stiff neck, sore throat

• From this study (3 weeks ago):

• I take one a day for pain

• From this study (4 weeks ago):

• My son is very sensitive to drugs overall, like penicillin, red panado, cortisones. I want to know what the effect of Ritalin on him will be if cortisone cause such a severe eye pressure (60 and suppose to be between 15 - 18)

• From this study (4 weeks ago):

• with cough

• From this study (1 month ago):

• While taking prednisone

• From this study (1 month ago):

• Myfortic 3 360 tabs 1 morning, i afternoon, 1 evening
    prograf 1 mg- 3 x am and 3 x pm

• From this study (2 months ago):

• Had laryngitis and was given Prednisone. Told to double the dose, was awake all night, then next day tooth pain..

• From this study (2 months ago):

• From this study (2 months ago):

• Was taking prednisone for 5 days and starting feeling lightheaded on the 6th day. Took a lower dose the next day and then went off the medication. It was severe for a week and has gradually decreased over a period of a week. Still not 100% symptom free.

• From this study (2 months ago):

• Can the use of steroids and having cushing's syndrome cause a pelvic organ prolaspe

• From this study (2 months ago):

• I will be taking Prednisone for at least a year. I have been on it for only 2-3 weeks and am suffering extreme fatigue almost every day. I expected the jitteriness, but not the fatigue. Is there anything that can be done for it?

• From this study (2 months ago):

• hypo thyroidism

• From this study (2 months ago):

• I went off the prednisone after the doctor told me to and my feet. Legs. And now both my hands are swollen my legs feel sore and weak

• From this study (2 months ago):

• developed increased tremor and shaking throughout body and decreased motor skills in legs while walking.

• From this study (2 months ago):

• had ptc /ih for 12 years. pyoderma onset dec 3rd 2014. horrible. over 65 blisters, bumps, papules, pustules, nodules all on my face. Had new derm accuse me of doing it deliberately to my face. horrific.

older comments >>

Post a comment:
(If you have a medical question, please use our Personalized Q&A.)

Screen name* (will be displayed publicly)

Email* (notify you new replies to your comment)

Comments* (please include gender, age and other demographics if possible)

Please enter Security Code below *

DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.

You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).

If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.

About - Terms of service - Privacy policy - Press - Testimonials - Contact us - eHealth.me

© 2015 eHealthMe.com. All rights reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of eHealthMe.com's terms of service and privacy policy.