Buspar vs Mirapex for a female patient aged 60
Summary: 2,605 female patients aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Buspar vs Mirapex for a female aged 60. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,055 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Mirapex (latest outcomes from 10,320 users) has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome.
On Feb, 28, 2015: 2,605 female patients aged 56 who take the same drugs are studied in Buspar vs Mirapex
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Buspar||buspirone hydrochloride||Bristol Myers Squibb|
|Mirapex||pramipexole dihydrochloride||Boehringer Ingelheim|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 56 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Buspar (Bristol Myers Squibb)||Mirapex (Boehringer Ingelheim)|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||Anxiety|
|Depression||Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||Depression|
|Headache (pain in head)||Vomiting|
|Pain||Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Buspar (Bristol Myers Squibb)||Mirapex (Boehringer Ingelheim)|
|Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body)||Pathological Gambling|
|Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min)||Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;)|
|Pyrexia (fever)||Emotional Distress|
|Serotonin Syndrome (occurs when two drugs that affect the body's level of serotonin are taken together at the same time)||Depression|
|Ecchymosis (a discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath)||Anxiety|
|Abdominal Pain||Compulsive Shopping|
|C-reactive Protein Increased||Gambling|
|Chills (felling of cold)||Suicidal Ideation|
|Erythema Nodosum (skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below)||Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)|
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Pregnancy (116 drugs in 4,777 reports) (updated 6 hours ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Mirapex (pramipexole dihydrochloride) is often used to treat restless leg syndrome. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Buspar is used in:
- Mirapex is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Buspar alternatives:
- Mirapex alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Libritabs, Buspirone Hcl for a 52-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Buspar, Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Carbidopa And Levodopa, Mirapex for a 55-year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease
- Comparions of Desyrel, Xanax, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Thorazine, Buspar for a 43-year old woman who has Bipoler And Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar, Lamictal, Zyprexa, Zoloft for a 23-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft, Paxil, Pristiq, Buspar for a 36-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Neurontin, Buspar, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Zolpidem Tartrate, Buspirone Hcl for a 65-year old man who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Buspirone Hcl, Ativan for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Zoloft, Buspar for a 28-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Mirapex, Neurontin for a 44-year old man who has RLS
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar for a 32-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Entacapone, Azilect, Mirapex, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 68-year old man who has Parkinsons
- Comparions of Mirapex, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Requip, Mirapex, Neupro for a 65-year old man who has Parkinson's Disease
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Ezetimibe; Simvastatin, Losartan, Metoprolol Succinate for a 72-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Chromium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Buspar for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Requip for a 59-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Neupro, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Parkinson's Plus Syndrome
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 44-year old man who has Muscle Cramps
- Comparions of Lexapro, Buspar for a 59-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Pregabalin, Mirapex for a 66-year old man who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, BuSpar, Zoloft for a 59-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Biotin, Zoloft, Buspar for a 14-year old girl who has Trichotillomania
- Comparions of Prozac, Buspar for a 33-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin for a 66-year old man who has Anxiety, Smoking Cessation
- Comparions of Mirapex, Enablex for a 70-year old woman who has Loss Of Bladder Control
- Comparions of Prozac, Garcinia Cambogia, Buspar for a 36-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Mirapex, Lamictal for a 58-year old woman who has RLS
- Comparions of Lasix, Gabapentin, Mirapex, Prednisone, Zytiga for a 73-year old man who has Cancer Hormonal Therapy
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a 19-year old girl who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Seroquel, Buspar for a 74-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar, Zoloft for a 20-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Apokyn, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Bromocriptine Mesylate for a 20-year old man who has Info
- Comparions of Sinemet, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Azilect for a 65-year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease
- Comparions of Buspar, Zoloft for a 17-year old girl who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Paxil for a 50-year old man who has Can I Really Take All Three Of These In One Day Down To 0ne Ativan A Day 2mg. I Was Taking 4mg. 3 Times A Day Before Starting The Buspar, I Went From 3 A Day, To Two A Day, To One A Day, And Now As Ne
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Dexedrine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Major Depressive Disorder
- Comparions of Risperidone, Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hcl for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar, Xanax for a 22-year old woman who has I Am Currently Prescribed To One Of The Drugs But Am Considering Asking For A Change To The Other Medication. I Want To See If It Would, In Fact, Be A Better Fit For Me.
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Buspar for a 58-year old man who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride (Sandoz) - EQ 40MG BASE, Buspirone Hydrochloride (Watson Labs) - 10MG, Clonazepam (Par Pharm) - 0.25MG for a 24-year old woman who has Bulimia Nervosa
- Comparions of Buspar (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 30mg, Cymbalta - EQ 20MG BASE for a 58-year old woman who has Depression Anxiety Ptsd
- Comparions of Synthroid, Zoloft, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 15MG, 5-hydroxy L-tryptophan, Gabapentin (Actavis Elizabeth) - 800MG, Celexa (Forest Labs) - EQ 20MG BASE for a 53-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.