Diazepam vs Lorazepam for a female patient aged 68
Summary: 9,818 female patients aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized comparison of Diazepam vs Lorazepam for a female aged 68. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
Personalized health information: on eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA and social media since 1977. Our tools are free and anonymous. 66 million people have used us. 200+ peer-reviewed medical journals have referenced our original studies. Start now >>>
What are the drugs
Diazepam (latest outcomes from 32,967 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Lorazepam (latest outcomes from 47,130 users) has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
On Apr, 25, 2015: 9,818 female patients aged 64 who take the same drugs are studied in Diazepam vs Lorazepam
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 64 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Diazepam (Us Army)||Lorazepam (Usl Pharma)|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Diazepam (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diazepam is used in:
- Lorazepam is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Diazepam alternatives:
- Lorazepam alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dimenhydrinate, Lorazepam for a 21-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Buspar, Lorazepam for a 45-year old woman who has Panic Attacks
- Comparions of Risperidone, Zoloft, Ativan for a 47-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Ritalin, Celexa, Lorazepam for a 17-year old girl who has Petit Mal Seizure
- Comparions of Ambien, Valium for a 30-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Mesalamine, Lorazepam for a 69-year old woman who has Mood Disorder
- Comparions of Esgic-plus, Ativan for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Clonazepam for a 31-year old man who has Been Prescribed For 10 Years
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrocodone Compound, Haloperidol, Ativan for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Diazepam, Meclizine for a 63-year old woman who has Dizziness
- Comparions of Diazepam Intensol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide for a 67-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Valium, Corgard for a 31-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Abilify, Effexor, Lorazepam for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Ativan, Buspirone Hcl for a 39-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Methscopolamine Bromide, Lorazepam, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 85-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Dalmane, Restoril, Valium for a 49-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, Ativan for a 88-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Valium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 49-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Ativan, Fioricet W/ Codeine for a 36-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Invega, Diazepam for a 27-year old man who has Esquizofrenia
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Ativan, Topamax for a 27-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Klonopin, Valium for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lyrica, Promethazine, Diazepam, , Subutex for a 29-year old woman who has Syringomyelia
- Comparions of Acamprosate Calcium, Lorazepam for a 61-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Lyrica, Lorazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycontin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain, Nuropathy, Major Depressive Syndrom, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Reflective Sympathetic Dystophy
- Comparions of Xanax, Valium for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Zoloft, Lorazepam for a 78-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Ativan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 29-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Nortriptyline
- Comparions of Ativan, Xanax for a 35-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman who has Substance Abuse
- Comparions of Carisoprodol, Ativan for a 54-year old woman who has Stress
- Comparions of Diazepam, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Buspirone Hcl, Ativan for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Gabapentin for a 31-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Ativan, Lexapro, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gemcitabine, Taxotere for a 60-year old woman who has Sarcoma Uterus
- Comparions of Xanax, Valium for a 57-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Oxycodone for a 40-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 50-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, VALIUM for a 53-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Oxazepam, Diazepam for a 64-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Valium, Xanax for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Flaxedil for a 79-year old man who has Sciatica
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Lexapro for a 34-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Valium, Abilify for a 32-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Pravastatin Sodium, Xarelto, Losartan, Amlodipine Besylate for a 87-year old man who has Bloodpressure, Cholesteral
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Ativan for a 76-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.