Lorazepam vs Clonazepam for a male patient aged 49
Summary: 8,073 male patients aged 49 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Lorazepam vs Clonazepam for a male aged 49. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Lorazepam (latest outcomes from 47,122 users) has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,377 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
On Apr, 27, 2015: 8,076 male patients aged 46 who take the same drugs are studied in Lorazepam vs Clonazepam
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Male||46||Sleep Apnoea Syndrome|
Drugs to compare:
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 46 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Lorazepam (Mutual Pharm)||Clonazepam (Teva)|
|Chest Pain||Diabetes Mellitus|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Lorazepam for Sleep Apnoea Syndrome reported by 3 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Clonazepam for Sleep Apnoea Syndrome reported by 4 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Sleep Apnoea Syndrome (19 drugs in 189 reports) (updated 4 weeks ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Lorazepam (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lorazepam is used in:
- Clonazepam is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Lorazepam alternatives:
- Clonazepam alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ritalin, Celexa, Lorazepam for a 17-year old girl who has Petit Mal Seizure
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Klonopin for a 42-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Mesalamine, Lorazepam for a 69-year old woman who has Mood Disorder
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Esgic-plus, Ativan for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Klonopin, DayQuil for a 33-year old woman who has Cold Symptoms
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lisinopril for a 36-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Clonazepam for a 31-year old man who has Been Prescribed For 10 Years
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrocodone Compound, Haloperidol, Ativan for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Tranxene, Clonazepam for a 31-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Desipramine Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Xanax, Clonazepam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Ranitidine for a 44-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Sklice for a 34-year old woman who has Parasitic Infection Intestinal
- Comparions of Silenor, Clonazepam for a 66-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Melatonin, Klonopin for a 48-year old woman who has Heart Pounding Or Racing
- Comparions of Abilify, Effexor, Lorazepam for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Ativan, Buspirone Hcl for a 39-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Methscopolamine Bromide, Lorazepam, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 85-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose, Clonazepam, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 45-year old woman who has Mastitis
- Comparions of Singulair, Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Thyroiditis
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Toprol-xl for a 53-year old woman who has Palpation
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, Ativan for a 88-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Klonopin, Trileptal, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar 1
- Comparions of Klonopin, Xanax Xr for a 40-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Klonopin, Finasteride for a 20-year old man who has Alopecia Areata
- Comparions of Ativan, Fioricet W/ Codeine for a 36-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Klonopin, Xanax for a 27-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Zofran for a 50-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 20, Ativan, Topamax for a 27-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Klonopin, Valium for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Clonazepam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Sertraline for a 50-year old woman who has BPD
- Comparions of Lamotrigine, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Vertigo-associated Disorders
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Clonazepam for a 69-year old man who has Sleep Terror
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Exforge Hct, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cialis for a 53-year old man who has Metoprolol
- Comparions of Acamprosate Calcium, Lorazepam for a 61-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Librium for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Klonopin, Lyrica for a 66-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Lyrica, Lorazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycontin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain, Nuropathy, Major Depressive Syndrom, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Reflective Sympathetic Dystophy
- Comparions of Depo-provera, Clonazepam, Lexapro for a 32-year old woman who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Celexa, Lithium Carbonate for a 63-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Zoloft, Lorazepam for a 78-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Ativan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 29-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Nortriptyline
- Comparions of Ativan, Xanax for a 35-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Prozac, Klonopin, Remeron for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.