Tramadol Hydrochloride vs Naproxen for a male patient aged 67
Summary: 4,171 male patients aged 67 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Tramadol Hydrochloride vs Naproxen for a male aged 67. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,868 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Naproxen (latest outcomes from 21,971 users) has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain.
On Apr, 21, 2015: 4,171 male patients aged 64 who take the same drugs are studied in Tramadol Hydrochloride vs Naproxen
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Tramadol Hydrochloride||tramadol hydrochloride||Watson Labs|
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 64 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Tramadol Hydrochloride (Watson Labs)||Naproxen (Ivax Pharms)|
|Pyrexia||Renal Failure Acute|
|Drug Ineffective||Chest Pain|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride for Pain reported by 713 people (updated 3 hours ago)
- Naproxen for Pain reported by 137 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Pain (219 drugs in 10,369 reports) (updated 7 hours ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Tramadol Hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Naproxen (naproxen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Naproxen is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Tramadol hydrochloride alternatives:
- Naproxen alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Indomethacin, Naproxen for a 35-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Motrin, Naproxen for a 61-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Mobic, Naproxen for a 60-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Naproxen, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Prochlorperazine, Atenolol, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 87-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Naproxen for a 52-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydrocortone for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Fetzima, Tramadol for a 58-year old woman who has Joint Swelling
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 81-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain
- Comparions of Naproxen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen for a 55-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Fentanyl, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Toradol for a 49-year old man who has St John's Herb
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Misoprostol, Ibuprofen, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Naproxen, Vicodin for a 92-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Tramadol, Vyvanse for a 25-year old man who has Pre-medication
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Naproxen for a 55-year old man who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Naproxen, Meloxicam for a 28-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Tramadol, Certirizine Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Methocarbamol
- Comparions of Celebrex, Tramadol for a 77-year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Norco, Tramadol, Pristiq for a 56-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Naproxen, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Ligament Injury
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Naproxen, Arthrotec for a 59-year old man who has Trigger Finger
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Tramadol for a 56-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Flexeril, Ultram for a 54-year old man who has Metastases To Liver
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Flexeril, Gabapentin, Naproxen for a 41-year old woman who has Herniated Discs And Degenerative Disc Disease With Arthritis . Also Bulging Discs
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Nortriptyline
- Comparions of Naproxen, Tamoxifen Citrate for a 50-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tramadol for a 48-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Naproxen, Flecainide Acetate for a 46-year old woman who has Tachycardia
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Tramadol, Eprosartan Mesylate for a 66-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Tramadol, Indomethacin for a 32-year old woman who has Cancer
- Comparions of Naproxen, Xarelto for a 89-year old man who has Inflammatory Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Didrex for a 47-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Tramadol for a 49-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Codeine, Naproxen for a 30-year old woman who has Pain - Abdomen
- Comparions of Naproxen, Celebrex for a 56-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Naproxen, Fioricet for a 57-year old woman who has Migraine - Classic
- Comparions of Tylenol, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Tramadol, Azithromycin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium for a 57-year old man who has Parapneumonic Pulmonary Effusion
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Tramadol for a 44-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Phentermine, Naproxen for a 17-year old girl who has Not Sure If I Should Take Together
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen, Savella, Neurontin for a 36-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.