Dilaudid vs Oxycodone for a female patient aged 31
Summary: 2,160 female patients aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Dilaudid vs Oxycodone for a female aged 31. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Dilaudid (latest outcomes from 10,269 users) has active ingredients of hydromorphone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Oxycodone (latest outcomes from 27,301 users) has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
On Apr, 18, 2015: 2,163 female patients aged 29 who take the same drugs are studied in Dilaudid vs Oxycodone
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Dilaudid||hydromorphone hydrochloride||not specified|
|Oxycodone||oxycodone hydrochloride||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 29 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Headache||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
|Urinary Tract Infection||Depression|
|Pyrexia||Multiple Drug Overdose|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Dental Caries||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Pain (218 drugs in 10,361 reports) (updated 4 hours ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Dilaudid is used in:
- Oxycodone is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Dilaudid alternatives:
- Oxycodone alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Opana, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Percocet for a 58-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Percocet, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Degenerative Disk In Neck
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Temazepam, Oxycodone for a 49-year old man who has Bone And Joint Pain
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Spondylosis
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Oxycontin for a 36-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Ms Contin, Opana Er, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 36-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Methscopolamine Bromide, Lorazepam, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 85-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Methotrexate for a 25-year old woman who has Etopic Pregnancy
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Percocet for a 51-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Methotrexate for a 55-year old woman who has Rumitoid Atheritis
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Lyrica, Lorazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycontin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain, Nuropathy, Major Depressive Syndrom, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Reflective Sympathetic Dystophy
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Etodolac for a 29-year old woman who has Autoimmune Disorder
- Comparions of Dilaudid for a 41-year old woman who has Hip Fracture
- Comparions of Oxycodone for a 45-year old woman who has Degenerative Joint Disease
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Valium, Oxycodone for a 40-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Percocet, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Flexeril for a 62-year old woman who has Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Tikosyn, Oxycodone for a 80-year old man who has Ankle Pain
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 59-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Tramadol for a 44-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Oxycet for a 32-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Lovaza, Coumadin, Nuvigil, Oxycontin for a 61-year old man who has Polyneuropathy Chronic
- Comparions of Januvia, Dilaudid, Tramadol for a 33-year old woman who has Arthritis - Rheumatoid
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Fentanyl Citrate for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Bones
- Comparions of Darvocet, Percocet, Vicodin, Dilaudid for a 31-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Daytrana for a 60-year old man who has Cronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 42-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Prozac, Adderall 30, Oxycodone for a 28-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Lyrica, Oxycodone, Soma, Ms Contin, Gabapentin for a 54-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Comparions of Temazepam, Oxazepam, Oxycodone for a 28-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Diazepam, Adderall, Oxycontin, Levoxyl for a 31-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism Postoperative Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Multiple Degenerative Bone, Ligament And Spine Injuries
- Comparions of Tramadol, Dilaudid-hp for a 51-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Vicoprofen, Ms Contin, Oxycodone for a 61-year old woman who has Nerve Compression
- Comparions of Folic Acid, Synthroid, Dilaudid, Depakote, Mirtazapine for a 37-year old woman who has Back Injury
- Comparions of Effexor, Oxycodone for a 24-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Diazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Roxicodone for a 44-year old woman who has Pain - Abdomen
- Comparions of Artemisia, Graviola, Marijuana, Palladone for a 71-year old woman who has Metastatic Cancer
- Comparions of Insulin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Emsam, Oxycontin, Valproic Acid for a 58-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Ketamine Hydrochloride, Ms Contin, Fentanyl-100, Subutex, Oxycodone for a 25-year old man who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Nucynta, Oxycontin, Vicodin for a 55-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.