Arthrotec vs Meloxicam for a female patient aged 74
Summary: 2,692 female patients aged 74 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Arthrotec vs Meloxicam for a female aged 74. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Arthrotec (latest outcomes from 5,782 users) has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium; misoprostol. It is often used in arthritis.
Meloxicam (latest outcomes from 10,373 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
On Mar, 25, 2015: 2,692 female patients aged 68 who take the same drugs are studied in Arthrotec vs Meloxicam
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Arthrotec||diclofenac sodium; misoprostol||Gd Searle Llc|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 68 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Arthrotec (Gd Searle Llc)||Meloxicam (Apotex Inc)|
|Abdominal Pain Nos||Dyspnoea|
|Pain In Extremity||Dizziness|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Arthritis (86 drugs in 2,335 reports) (updated 1 hour ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Arthrotec (diclofenac sodium; misoprostol) is often used to treat arthritis. Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Arthrotec is used in:
- Meloxicam is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Arthrotec alternatives:
- Meloxicam alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vicodin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 42-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Soma, Meloxicam for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 54-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Naproxen, Meloxicam for a 28-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Metoclopramide Hcl, Meloxicam for a 32-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Mobic, Allopurinol for a 53-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Mobic, Cymbalta for a 57-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 77-year old woman who has Herniated Discs - Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Meloxicam for a 69-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Norco, Mobic for a 77-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Naproxen, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Ligament Injury
- Comparions of Naproxen, Arthrotec for a 59-year old man who has Trigger Finger
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Indomethacin for a 53-year old woman who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Mobic, Celebrex for a 54-year old woman who has Tendonitis
- Comparions of Effexor, Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Wellbutrin, Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Mobic, Voltaren for a 64-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Mobic, Diovan Hct, Prednisone, Sulfadiazine for a 67-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Oruvail, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen for a 62-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Meloxicam for a 66-year old woman who has Neck Arthritis
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Cymbalta for a 55-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Fondaparinux Sodium for a 51-year old woman who has Prevent Blood Clots
- Comparions of Carisoprodol, Meloxicam for a 67-year old man who has Aches And Pains In Bones
- Comparions of Dilantin, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Naproxen And Esomeprazole Magnesium for a 59-year old woman who has Back Disorder
- Comparions of Celebrex, Meloxicam for a 67-year old man who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mobic, Crestor for a 57-year old woman who has Total Cholesterol
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 4, Mobic for a 56-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Enzyme Therapy, Meloxicam, Sertraline, Losartan Potassium for a 50-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Phenergan, Plaquenil, Meloxicam for a 52-year old woman who has Pain - Joints
- Comparions of Mobic, Vicodin for a 48-year old woman who has Knee Swelling
- Comparions of Lexapro, Mobic, Hydrochlorothiazide, Wellbutrin, Synthroid for a 47-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Mobic, Prednisone for a 58-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Metaxalone, Meloxicam for a 57-year old man who has Joint Stiffness
- Comparions of Aggrenox, Mobic for a 37-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Meloxicam, Sumatriptan; Naproxen Sodium, Indomethacin for a 68-year old man who has Joint Pain And Lower Back Pain
- Comparions of Arthrotec, Mobic for a 43-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Sulindac for a 60-year old woman who has Spondylolisthesis
- Comparions of Arthrotec, Celebrex for a 66-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Pregabalin, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine for a 25-year old woman who has Depression - Chronic
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Arthrotec for a 67-year old woman who has Lupus Erythematosus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.