Buspar vs Tramadol Hydrochloride for a male patient aged 40
Summary: 1,961 male patients aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Buspar vs Tramadol Hydrochloride for a male aged 40. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,061 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,868 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
On Apr, 15, 2015: 1,961 male patients aged 34 who take the same drugs are studied in Buspar vs Tramadol Hydrochloride
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Buspar||buspirone hydrochloride||Bristol Myers Squibb|
|Tramadol Hydrochloride||tramadol hydrochloride||Mylan|
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 34 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Buspar (Bristol Myers Squibb)||Tramadol Hydrochloride (Mylan)|
|Drug Ineffective||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
|Suicidal Ideation||Drug Ineffective|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome||Chest Pain|
|Weight Decreased||Suicidal Ideation|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Buspar for Anxiety reported by 461 people (updated 14 hours ago)
- Anxiety (151 drugs in 14,539 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Tramadol Hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Buspar is used in:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Buspar alternatives:
- Tramadol hydrochloride alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Buspar, Lexapro for a 32-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Marijuana, Buspar for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 87-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydrocortone for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Topamax, Zorvolex, Buspirone Hcl for a 50-year old man who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Fetzima, Tramadol for a 58-year old woman who has Joint Swelling
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 29-year old woman who has Social Phobia
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 81-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Fentanyl, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Toradol for a 49-year old man who has St John's Herb
- Comparions of Buspar, Temazepam for a 43-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Buspar, Celexa, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Ativan, Buspirone Hcl for a 39-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Tramadol, Vyvanse for a 25-year old man who has Pre-medication
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Tramadol, Certirizine Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Methocarbamol
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Celebrex, Tramadol for a 77-year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Norco, Tramadol, Pristiq for a 56-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Libritabs, Buspirone Hcl for a 52-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Tramadol for a 56-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Flexeril, Ultram for a 54-year old man who has Metastases To Liver
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Buspar, Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Nortriptyline
- Comparions of Desyrel, Xanax, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Thorazine, Buspar for a 43-year old woman who has Bipoler And Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar, Lamictal, Zyprexa, Zoloft for a 23-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tramadol for a 48-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft, Paxil, Pristiq, Buspar for a 36-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Neurontin, Buspar, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Tramadol, Eprosartan Mesylate for a 66-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Zolpidem Tartrate, Buspirone Hcl for a 65-year old man who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Buspirone Hcl, Ativan for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Tramadol, Indomethacin for a 32-year old woman who has Cancer
- Comparions of Zoloft, Buspar for a 28-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar for a 32-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Didrex for a 47-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Tramadol for a 49-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Tylenol, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Tramadol, Azithromycin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium for a 57-year old man who has Parapneumonic Pulmonary Effusion
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Tramadol for a 44-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.