Buspar vs Testosterone for a female patient aged 64
Summary: 1,396 female patients aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Buspar vs Testosterone for a female aged 64. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,057 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Testosterone (latest outcomes from 394 users) has active ingredients of testosterone. It is often used in testosterone.
On Mar, 26, 2015: 1,396 female patients aged 59 who take the same drugs are studied in Buspar vs Testosterone
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Buspar||buspirone hydrochloride||Bristol Myers Squibb|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 59 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Buspar (Bristol Myers Squibb)||Testosterone (Par Pharm)|
|Depression||Blood Testosterone Increased|
|Headache||Hair Growth Abnormal|
|Insomnia||Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage I|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Buspar for Anxiety reported by 408 people (updated 2 hours ago)
- Anxiety (151 drugs in 14,498 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Testosterone (testosterone) is often used to treat testosterone. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Buspar is used in:
- Testosterone is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Buspar alternatives:
- Testosterone alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 29-year old woman who has Social Phobia
- Comparions of Testosterone, Escitalopram for a 61-year old man who has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Buspar, Temazepam for a 43-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Buspar, Celexa, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Ativan, Buspirone Hcl for a 39-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Buspar, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Toprol-xl for a 51-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Celexa for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Lamictal for a 25-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Libritabs, Buspirone Hcl for a 52-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Buspar, Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Desyrel, Xanax, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Thorazine, Buspar for a 43-year old woman who has Bipoler And Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar, Lamictal, Zyprexa, Zoloft for a 23-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft, Paxil, Pristiq, Buspar for a 36-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Neurontin, Buspar, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Zolpidem Tartrate, Buspirone Hcl for a 65-year old man who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Buspirone Hcl, Ativan for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Zoloft, Buspar for a 28-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Buspar for a 32-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium, Pravastatin Sodium, Testosterone, Niacin, Metoprolol Succinate for a 77-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone for a 60-year old man who has Mental Impairment
- Comparions of Chromium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Buspar for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Testim, Uloric, Prednisone for a 59-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 44-year old man who has Muscle Cramps
- Comparions of Lexapro, Buspar for a 59-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Android 5, Androgel for a 20-year old man who has Kallmann Syndrome
- Comparions of Xanax, Trazodone Hydrochloride, BuSpar, Zoloft for a 59-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Testosterone, Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 37-year old man who has Ge
- Comparions of Biotin, Zoloft, Buspar for a 14-year old girl who has Trichotillomania
- Comparions of Prozac, Buspar for a 33-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin for a 66-year old man who has Anxiety, Smoking Cessation
- Comparions of Prozac, Garcinia Cambogia, Buspar for a 36-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Testim, Android 5 for a 63-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Avonex, Zoloft, Axiron, Provigil for a 49-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Seroquel, Buspar for a 74-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar, Zoloft for a 20-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Fortesta for a 52-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Buspar, Zoloft for a 17-year old girl who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Chantix, Buspar, Paxil for a 50-year old man who has Can I Really Take All Three Of These In One Day Down To 0ne Ativan A Day 2mg. I Was Taking 4mg. 3 Times A Day Before Starting The Buspar, I Went From 3 A Day, To Two A Day, To One A Day, And Now As Ne
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Thyroid, Lisinopril, Gemfibrozil, Patanol, Androgel for a 53-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent
- Comparions of Risperidone, Simvastatin, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hcl for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar, Xanax for a 22-year old woman who has I Am Currently Prescribed To One Of The Drugs But Am Considering Asking For A Change To The Other Medication. I Want To See If It Would, In Fact, Be A Better Fit For Me.
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Buspar for a 58-year old man who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride (Sandoz) - EQ 40MG BASE, Buspirone Hydrochloride (Watson Labs) - 10MG, Clonazepam (Par Pharm) - 0.25MG for a 24-year old woman who has Bulimia Nervosa
- Comparions of Pradaxa (Boehringer Ingelheim) - 150MG, Androgel (Unimed Pharms) - 1% (5GM/PACKET) for a 70-year old man who has Testosterone
- Comparions of Buspar (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 30mg, Cymbalta - EQ 20MG BASE for a 58-year old woman who has Depression Anxiety Ptsd
- Comparions of Synthroid, Zoloft, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Buspar (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 15MG, 5-hydroxy L-tryptophan, Gabapentin (Actavis Elizabeth) - 800MG, Celexa (Forest Labs) - EQ 20MG BASE for a 53-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride (Mylan) - 10MG, Acyclovir for a 47-year old woman who has Melanoma Of The Eye
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.