Carvedilol vs Viagra for a male patient aged 59
Summary: 7,707 male patients aged 59 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Carvedilol vs Viagra for a male aged 59. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Carvedilol (latest outcomes from 19,669 users) has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Viagra (latest outcomes from 35,082 users) has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in erection problems.
On Apr, 19, 2015: 7,707 male patients aged 53 who take the same drugs are studied in Carvedilol vs Viagra
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Male||53||High blood pressure|
Drugs to compare:
|Viagra||sildenafil citrate||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 53 (±5):
Comparison with the specified adverse outcomes:
(outcome and its % of total reports)
|Carvedilol (Actavis Elizabeth)||Viagra|
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Carvedilol for High Blood Pressure reported by 319 people (updated 6 hours ago)
- High Blood Pressure (250 drugs in 23,490 reports) (updated 13 hours ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Viagra (sildenafil citrate) is often used to treat erection problems. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Carvedilol is used in:
- Viagra is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Carvedilol alternatives:
- Viagra alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Armour Thyroid, Spironolactone for a 42-year old woman who has Weight Gain - Unintentional
- Comparions of Levitra, Cialis, Viagra for a 44-year old man who has ED
- Comparions of Prazosin Hydrochloride, PROZAC, Sildenafil Citrate, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 49-year old man who has Major Depression, Anxiety
- Comparions of Atenolol, Carvedilol for a 49-year old man who has Heart Failure
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Bystolic for a 77-year old woman who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Bystolic for a 62-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Metformin, Losartan, Carvedilol, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 61-year old man who has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Pueraria Mirifica for a 60-year old man who has Brest Enlargement
- Comparions of Viagra, Nifedipine for a 50-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Viagra, Prednisone for a 53-year old man who has Infection - Inner Ear
- Comparions of Viagra, Cialis for a 70-year old man who has Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Comparions of Bystolic, Carvedilol for a 69-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Viagra for a 53-year old man who has ED
- Comparions of Minoxidil, Modafinil, Viagra for a 35-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of Levitra, Cialis, Viagra for a 67-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of CoQ10, Carvedilol for a 39-year old man who has Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Comparions of Amlodipine, Carvedilol, Tamsulosin for a 58-year old man who has Is Used By Men To Treat The Symptoms Of An Enlarged Prostate. High Blood Pressure And Heart Failure.
- Comparions of Ramipril, Carvedilol for a 45-year old woman who has Heart Failure
- Comparions of Viagra, Levitra for a 48-year old man who has ED
- Comparions of Glipizide, Furosemide, Benicar, Carvedilol, Spironolactone for a 65-year old woman who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of CARVEDILOL, Tnkase for a 73-year old man who has Myocardial Infarction
- Comparions of Cialis, Viagra, Levitra for a 69-year old man who has ED
- Comparions of Viagra, Cosopt for a 66-year old man who has Erection Problems
- Comparions of Norvasc, Coreg for a 39-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Marijuana for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Enalapril Maleate, Carvedilol, Adderall for a 58-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Codeine, Coreg for a 31-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Viagra, Tarka for a 72-year old man who has Aging Changes In The Heart And Blood Vessels
- Comparions of Multaq, Xarelto, Carvedilol, Exforge for a 71-year old man who has Dexilant
- Comparions of Lasix, Carvedilol, Coumadin for a 86-year old man who has CHF
- Comparions of Sildenafil Citrate, Truvada for a 54-year old man who has Sexual Apathy
- Comparions of Xanax, Carvedilol for a 59-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Depakote Er, Viagra for a 63-year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction
- Comparions of Klonopin, Coreg for a 84-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Metformin, Warfarin Sodium, Wellbutrin Xl, Carvedilol, Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 51-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Coreg, Benicar for a 52-year old woman who has Blood Pressure - Aging Changes
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Lisinopril for a 82-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Toprol-xl, Coreg for a 80-year old man who has Prevent Heart Attack
- Comparions of Sildenafil Citrate, Irbesartan for a 54-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Adipex-p, Xanax, Flecainide Acetate, Coreg for a 36-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Enalapril Maleate, Carvedilol for a 71-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 74-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Diovan Hct, Viagra for a 54-year old man who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Baby Aspirin, Metformin, Synthroid, Hydrochlorothiazide, for a 89-year old woman who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Losartan for a 48-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Carvedilol for a 56-year old man who has Cardiac Disorder
- Comparions of Metformin, Coreg, Pravastatin Sodium, Melatonin, Omeprazole Magnesium for a 51-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Carvedilol for a 43-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Viagra, Norvasc, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 73-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Atenolol for a 43-year old man who has Tachycardia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.