Clonazepam vs Temazepam for a male patient aged 68
Summary: 3,960 male patients aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Clonazepam vs Temazepam for a male aged 68. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,346 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Temazepam (latest outcomes from 15,764 users) has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia.
On Feb, 23, 2015: 3,960 male patients aged 63 who take the same drugs are studied in Clonazepam vs Temazepam
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 63 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Clonazepam (Teva)||Temazepam (Usl Pharma)|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)|
|Asthenia (weakness)||Pyrexia (fever)|
|Dizziness||Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)|
|Pain||Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)|
|Insomnia (sleeplessness)||Weight Decreased|
|Depression||Myocardial Infarction (destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle)|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Clonazepam (Teva)||Temazepam (Usl Pharma)|
|Dizziness||Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight)|
|Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure)||Anxiety|
|Peripheral Neuropathy Nec (damage to nerves of the peripheral nervous system)||Anger|
|Asthenia (weakness)||Activities Of Daily Living Impaired|
|Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)||Insomnia (sleeplessness)|
|Neutropenia (an abnormally low number of neutrophils)||Aphasia (damage to the parts of the brain that control language)|
|Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (a condition brought on by increased pressure on the ulnar nerve at the elbow)||Bruxism (habitual grinding of the teeth, typically during sleep)|
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Sleep Aid (101 drugs in 7,051 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Temazepam (temazepam) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clonazepam is used in:
- Temazepam is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Clonazepam alternatives:
- Temazepam alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 33-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose, Clonazepam, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 45-year old woman who has Mastitis
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Toprol-xl for a 53-year old woman who has Palpation
- Comparions of Dalmane, Restoril, Valium for a 49-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Klonopin, Trileptal, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar 1
- Comparions of Klonopin, Xanax Xr for a 40-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Klonopin, Finasteride for a 20-year old man who has Alopecia Areata
- Comparions of Restoril, Ambien for a 56-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Restoril, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Leg Pain
- Comparions of Temazepam, Detrol La, Hydroxyzine for a 64-year old woman who has Allergic Reactions
- Comparions of Lopressor, Restoril for a 46-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Klonopin, Xanax for a 27-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Zofran for a 50-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Klonopin, Valium for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Clonazepam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Sertraline for a 50-year old woman who has BPD
- Comparions of Lamotrigine, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Vertigo-associated Disorders
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Clonazepam for a 69-year old man who has Sleep Terror
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Temazepam for a 45-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Exforge Hct, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cialis for a 53-year old man who has Metoprolol
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Librium for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Klonopin, Lyrica for a 66-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Depo-provera, Clonazepam, Lexapro for a 32-year old woman who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Celexa, Lithium Carbonate for a 63-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Prozac, Klonopin, Remeron for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Klonopin, Celexa for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Klonopin, Coreg for a 84-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Echinacea Purpurea, Klonopin for a 22-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Subutex, Clonazepam, Vyvanse, Adderall 20 for a 36-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Inderal, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, Risperidone for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of BUSPAR, Clonazepam for a 20-year old woman who has PTSD
- Comparions of Klonopin, Parnate for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Imbruvica for a 75-year old woman who has Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia Stage 4
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Lamictal, Klonopin, Prozac for a 37-year old woman who has Panic Attacks
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Risperidone, Escitalopram for a 24-year old man who has OCD
- Comparions of Restoril, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flexeril for a 66-year old man who has SVT Muscle Spasms Sleep Aide
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Topamax for a 76-year old man who has Slvohol
- Comparions of Lexapro, Clonazepam, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Seroquel Xr for a 43-year old woman who has Unipolar Depression
- Comparions of Halcion, Ambien, Restoril, Dalmane for a 54-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Temazepam, Clonazepam for a 77-year old man who has Sleep Disorder In The Elderly
- Comparions of Temazepam, Diazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 57-year old man who has Neuropathic Pain, Insomnia
- Comparions of Serax, Klonopin for a 93-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Vicodin, Klonopin, Zoloft, Depakote for a 41-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 75-year old woman who has Interaction
- Comparions of Temazepam, Ambien for a 45-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Restoril, Soma for a 59-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.