Clonazepam vs Temazepam for a male patient aged 68
Summary: 3,961 male patients aged 68 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized comparison of Clonazepam vs Temazepam for a male aged 68. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
Personalized health information: on eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA and social media since 1977. Our tools are free and anonymous. 66 million people have used us. 200+ peer-reviewed medical journals have referenced our original studies. Start now >>>
What are the drugs
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,387 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Temazepam (latest outcomes from 15,766 users) has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia.
On Apr, 25, 2015: 3,961 male patients aged 63 who take the same drugs are studied in Clonazepam vs Temazepam
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 63 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Clonazepam (Teva)||Temazepam (Usl Pharma)|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Sleep Aid (102 drugs in 7,132 reports) (updated 5 days ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Temazepam (temazepam) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clonazepam is used in:
- Temazepam is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Clonazepam alternatives:
- Temazepam alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Clonazepam for a 65-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Xanax, Klonopin for a 21-year old man who has Memory Impairment
- Comparions of Restoril, Ambien for a 60-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Klonopin for a 42-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Temazepam, Diovan for a 73-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Vistaril, Restoril for a 47-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Klonopin, DayQuil for a 33-year old woman who has Cold Symptoms
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Lisinopril for a 36-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Clonazepam for a 31-year old man who has Been Prescribed For 10 Years
- Comparions of Tranxene, Clonazepam for a 31-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Desipramine Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman who has Anxiety And Stress
- Comparions of Temazepam, Oxycodone for a 49-year old man who has Bone And Joint Pain
- Comparions of Xanax, Clonazepam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Ranitidine for a 44-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Sklice for a 34-year old woman who has Parasitic Infection Intestinal
- Comparions of Buspar, Temazepam for a 43-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Silenor, Clonazepam for a 66-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Melatonin, Klonopin for a 48-year old woman who has Heart Pounding Or Racing
- Comparions of Restoril, Ambien for a 69-year old woman who has Chronic Insomnia
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 33-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Black Cohosh, Evening Primrose, Clonazepam, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 45-year old woman who has Mastitis
- Comparions of Metformin, Klonopin, Celexa, Clozapine for a 55-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Toprol-xl for a 53-year old woman who has Palpation
- Comparions of Dalmane, Restoril, Valium for a 49-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Klonopin, Trileptal, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar 1
- Comparions of Klonopin, Xanax Xr for a 40-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Klonopin, Finasteride for a 20-year old man who has Alopecia Areata
- Comparions of Restoril, Ambien for a 56-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Restoril, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Leg Pain
- Comparions of Temazepam, Detrol La, Hydroxyzine for a 64-year old woman who has Allergic Reactions
- Comparions of Lopressor, Restoril for a 46-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Klonopin, Xanax for a 27-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Zofran for a 50-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Klonopin, Valium for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Clonazepam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Sertraline for a 50-year old woman who has BPD
- Comparions of Lamotrigine, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Vertigo-associated Disorders
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Clonazepam for a 69-year old man who has Sleep Terror
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Temazepam for a 45-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Exforge Hct, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cialis for a 53-year old man who has Metoprolol
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Librium for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Klonopin, Lyrica for a 66-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Depo-provera, Clonazepam, Lexapro for a 32-year old woman who has Panic Disorder
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Celexa, Lithium Carbonate for a 63-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Prozac, Klonopin, Remeron for a 41-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Klonopin, Celexa for a 51-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Klonopin, Coreg for a 84-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.