Clopidogrel vs plavix for a male patient aged 57
Summary: 4,754 male patients aged 57 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Clopidogrel vs plavix for a male aged 57. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Clopidogrel (latest outcomes from 9,899 users) has active ingredients of clopidogrel. It is often used in blood clots.
Plavix (latest outcomes from 69,462 users) has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in stent.
On Mar, 29, 2015: 4,754 male patients aged 51 who take the same drugs are studied in Clopidogrel vs plavix
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|plavix||clopidogrel bisulfate||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 51 (±5):
Comparison with the specified adverse outcomes:
(outcome and its % of total reports)
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Chest Pain (11 drugs in 81 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Clopidogrel (clopidogrel) is often used to treat blood clots. Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used to treat stent. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clopidogrel is used in:
- Plavix is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Clopidogrel alternatives:
- Plavix alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Plavix, Lipitor, Losartan for a 70-year old man who has Health
- Comparions of Plavix, Xarelto for a 80-year old man who has Blood Clots
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Pradaxa for a 69-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Plavix for a 59-year old woman who has Heart Attack And Tia
- Comparions of Plavix, Xarelto for a 60-year old man who has Factor V Leiden Mutation
- Comparions of Gymnema Sylvestre, Plavix for a 65-year old woman who has Blood Clot In The Legs
- Comparions of Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Clopidogrel for a 47-year old woman who has TIA, Fungus Nail Infection
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Dipyridamole for a 77-year old man who has Blood Clots
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Marijuana for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Plavix, Percocet for a 67-year old woman who has Pain - Bones
- Comparions of Tadalafil, Clopidogrel, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 69-year old man who has Abnormal Heart Rhythms
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Aspirin, Plavix for a 66-year old man who has TIA
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Exforge, Crestor for a 52-year old man who has Aneurysm In The Brain
- Comparions of Synthroid, Atenolol, Lipitor, Plavix for a 82-year old woman who has TIA
- Comparions of Metformin, Gliclazide, Clopidogrel, Losartan Potassium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Diabetics & Hypertension
- Comparions of Xarelto, Plavix for a 81-year old man who has Stroke Symptom
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Amlodipine for a 67-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Atenolol, Amlodipine for a 65-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Pentoxifylline for a 66-year old man who has Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Metoclopramide, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Lasix, Plavix for a 66-year old woman who has Undefined
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Amlodipine Besylate, Paxil, Plavix for a 71-year old man who has Coronary Artery Disease
- Comparions of Ramipril, Atenolol, Aspirin, Clopidogrel, Methotrexate for a 63-year old woman who has Reactive Arthritis
- Comparions of Plavix, Losartan, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 72-year old man who has PAD
- Comparions of Aspirin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Crestor, Plavix for a 66-year old woman who has Women And Heart Disease
- Comparions of Aggrenox, Plavix for a 66-year old man who has TIA
- Comparions of Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 63-year old man who has Heart Attack
- Comparions of Namenda, Exforge, Clopidogrel, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 81-year old woman who has Thyroid Mass
- Comparions of Plavix, Clopidogrel for a 73-year old woman who has TIA
- Comparions of PLETAL, PLAVIX for a 57-year old woman who has Cramps - Leg
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Perindopril Erbumine, Clopidogrel, Endep for a 54-year old man who has Heart Disease
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Irbesartan, Crestor, Cortisone Acetate, Meloxicam for a 53-year old man who has Meloxicam
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Clopidogrel, Edarbyclor, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 65-year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased
- Comparions of Pristiq, Plavix for a 67-year old man who has Prevent Clotting At Stent
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Plavix for a 82-year old man who has Mini Stroke
- Comparions of Bisoprolol Fumarate, Clopidogrel for a 53-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Plavix, Coumadin for a 66-year old man who has Stroke Secondary To Cardiogenic Embolism
- Comparions of Levaquin, Plavix, Lisinopril, Coreg for a 53-year old woman who has Bronchitis
- Comparions of Clopidogrel, Nifedipine for a 44-year old man who has Harsankari
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Plavix, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Colchicine for a 78-year old man who has Gouty Arthritis - Acute
- Comparions of Metoprolol Tartrate, Plavix, Tekturna, Zithromax, Crestor for a 80-year old woman who has Heart MRI
- Comparions of Pletal, Clopidogrel, Aspirin for a 52-year old man who has Stroke
- Comparions of Plavix, Aggrenox for a 81-year old man who has Jet Lag Prevention
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Plavix, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 68-year old woman who has Low Thyroid
- Comparions of Effient, Plavix for a 62-year old man who has Blood Thinner
- Comparions of Aspirin, Plavix for a 65-year old man who has Stroke
- Comparions of Plavix, Coumadin, Effient for a 38-year old man who has Stent
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Clopidogrel Bisulfate for a 48-year old man who has Stent Placement
- Comparions of Plavix, Effient for a 67-year old man who has Heart Disease Congenital
- Comparions of Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Clopidogrel for a 64-year old man who has Stent Placement
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.