Etodolac vs Tramadol Hydrochloride for a female patient aged 39
Summary: 3,067 female patients aged 39 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Etodolac vs Tramadol Hydrochloride for a female aged 39. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Etodolac (latest outcomes from 4,684 users) has active ingredients of etodolac. It is often used in arthritis.
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,868 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
On Apr, 13, 2015: 3,067 female patients aged 33 who take the same drugs are studied in Etodolac vs Tramadol Hydrochloride
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Tramadol Hydrochloride||tramadol hydrochloride||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 33 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Dyspnoea||Drug Withdrawal Syndrome|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Synovial Cyst||Chronic Pain|
|Sweating Increased||Weight Gain|
|Dermatitis Acneiform||Dry Mouth|
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride for Chronic Pain reported by 14 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Chronic Pain (51 drugs in 484 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Etodolac (etodolac) is often used to treat arthritis. Tramadol Hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Etodolac is used in:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Etodolac alternatives:
- Tramadol hydrochloride alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 87-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Daypro, Cambia, Lodine, Relafen for a 66-year old woman who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Etodolac for a 75-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydrocortone for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Fetzima, Tramadol for a 58-year old woman who has Joint Swelling
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 81-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain
- Comparions of Keppra, Etodolac for a 1-year old boy who has Seizures
- Comparions of Etodolac, Zipsor for a 58-year old woman who has Degenerative Joint Disease
- Comparions of Tramadol, Fentanyl, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Toradol for a 49-year old man who has St John's Herb
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Vyvanse for a 25-year old man who has Pre-medication
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Tramadol, Certirizine Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Methocarbamol
- Comparions of Celebrex, Tramadol for a 77-year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Norco, Tramadol, Pristiq for a 56-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Tramadol for a 56-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Flexeril, Ultram for a 54-year old man who has Metastases To Liver
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Nortriptyline
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Etodolac for a 29-year old woman who has Autoimmune Disorder
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tramadol for a 48-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Tramadol, Eprosartan Mesylate for a 66-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Etodolac, Aleve for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Indomethacin for a 32-year old woman who has Cancer
- Comparions of Advil Pm, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Etodolac for a 55-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Didrex for a 47-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Tramadol for a 49-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Tylenol, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Tramadol, Azithromycin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium for a 57-year old man who has Parapneumonic Pulmonary Effusion
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Tramadol for a 44-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen, Savella, Neurontin for a 36-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 45-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Baclofen, Etodolac for a 69-year old woman who has Muscle Rigidity
- Comparions of Tramadol, Methocarbamol for a 16-year old girl who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Ramipril for a 41-year old woman who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 75-year old woman who has Interaction
- Comparions of Tramadol, Meloxicam for a 66-year old woman who has Neck Arthritis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Doxycycline for a 74-year old woman who has Tirosint
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cipro for a 68-year old woman who has Pain Relief
- Comparions of Januvia, Dilaudid, Tramadol for a 33-year old woman who has Arthritis - Rheumatoid
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Topamax, Klonopin, Lamictal Xr for a 49-year old woman who has Seizures
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Tramadol for a 47-year old woman who has Shunt Stenosis
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Etodolac for a 53-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lodine, Naprosyn for a 63-year old man who has Pain - Back
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.