Hycodan vs Lyrica for a male patient aged 72
Summary: 2,466 male patients aged 72 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Hycodan vs Lyrica for a male aged 72. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Hycodan (latest outcomes from 453 users) has active ingredients of homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in cough.
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,627 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
On Apr, 17, 2015: 2,466 male patients aged 66 who take the same drugs are studied in Hycodan vs Lyrica
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Hycodan||homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 66 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Back Pain||Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease|
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Cancer (20 drugs in 118 reports) (updated 7 months ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Hycodan (homatropine methylbromide; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat cough. Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used to treat fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Hycodan is used in:
- Lyrica is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Hycodan alternatives:
- Lyrica alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Meloxicam for a 73-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Lo Loestrin Fe, Folic Acid, Adderall Xr 5, Lyrica, Hydrolyzed Collagen for a 26-year old woman who has Skin
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Oxcarbazepine, Klonopin, Valacyclovir, Opana Er, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Fibromyositis
- Comparions of Vitamins, Lyrica for a 62-year old man who has Neurological Symptom
- Comparions of Lyrica, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 59-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydrocodone Compound, Haloperidol, Ativan for a 94-year old woman who has Dementia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Vicodin for a 53-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Desvenlafaxine, Hydrocodone Compound for a 50-year old woman who has Hydrocele
- Comparions of Savella, Topamax, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Lyrica, Adderall 30 for a 53-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Lyrica, Gabapentin for a 39-year old man who has Neurofibromatosis
- Comparions of Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 32-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Acyclovir for a 74-year old woman who has Shingles
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Effexor, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Lyrica, Seroquel, Paxil, Cymbalta for a 30-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Lyrica, Savella for a 51-year old woman who has Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Comparions of Neurontin, Lyrica for a 60-year old woman who has Shingles
- Comparions of Lyrica, Promethazine, Diazepam, , Subutex for a 29-year old woman who has Syringomyelia
- Comparions of Klonopin, Lyrica for a 66-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 56-year old woman who has Arthritis Enteropathic
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Lyrica, Lorazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycontin for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain, Nuropathy, Major Depressive Syndrom, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Reflective Sympathetic Dystophy
- Comparions of Lyrica, Lamictal, Seroquel Xr, Effexor Xr, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 34-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Lyrica, PREDNISONE for a 59-year old woman who has Nerve Compression
- Comparions of Ritalin, Lyrica for a 35-year old woman who has Cavernous Hemangioma
- Comparions of Lyrica, Sertraline for a 29-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Oxazepam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Lyrica for a 86-year old woman who has Neuropathy
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 47-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Compound, Rituxan for a 71-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Hycodan, Singulair for a 68-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Claritin-d, Hycodan for a 38-year old woman who has Influenza Like Illness
- Comparions of Percocet (Endo Pharms) - 325MG;5MG, for a 30-year old woman who has Thoracic Spinal Fracture
- Comparions of Hycodan (Endo Pharms) - 1.5MG/5ML;5MG/5ML, Tamiflu (Roche) - EQ 75MG BASE, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide (Ivax Pharms) - 25MG;20MG, Norco (Watson Labs) - 325MG;10MG for a 59-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Wellbutrin Xl (Biovail Labs Intl) - 300MG, Hycodan (Endo Pharms) - 1.5MG/5ML;5MG/5ML for a 53-year old man who has Pupil - White Spots
- Comparions of Mucinex Dm, Hycodan for a 51-year old woman who has Cough
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Compound, Nabumetone for a 66-year old woman who has Pinched Nerve In Neck
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride (Osmotica Pharm) - EQ 75MG BASE, Hydrocodone Compound for a 27-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Compound, Warfarin Sodium (Barr) - 10MG for a 61-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Compound, Lovenox for a 61-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Compound, Chantix for a 40-year old woman who has Stop Smoking
- Comparions of Clarithromycin, Hydrocodone Compound for a 68-year old man who has Broncitus
- Comparions of Naproxen (Baxter Hlthcare) - 500MG, Hydrocodone Compound for a 63-year old man who has Pain In Extremity
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Compound, Vitamin C for a 19-year old boy who has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- Comparions of Benzonatate, Hydrocodone for a 23-year old woman who has Bronchitis Viral
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Hydrocodone Compound (Actavis Mid Atlantic) - 1.5MG/5ML;5MG/5ML for a 73-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Mucinex Dm for a 47-year old man who has Common Cold
- Comparions of Chantix, Lortab, Hydrocodone Compound for a 55-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Mucinex Dm, Hycodan for a 43-year old woman who has Cough And Bronchitis
- Comparions of Claritin Reditabs, Hydrocodone Compound for a 38-year old woman who has Allergy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.