Lunesta vs Valium for a female patient aged 60
Summary: 7,236 female patients aged 60 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Lunesta vs Valium for a female aged 60. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Lunesta (latest outcomes from 16,188 users) has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia.
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,834 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
What are the symptoms
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,329 Dizziness patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 7,250 female patients aged 54 who take the same drugs are studied in Lunesta vs Valium
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Female||54||sleep and anxiety|
Drugs to compare:
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 54 (±5):
Comparison with the specified adverse outcomes:
(outcome and its % of total reports)
|Lunesta (Sepracor)||Valium (Roche)|
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Lunesta (Sepracor)||Valium (Roche)|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Lunesta (eszopiclone) is often used to treat insomnia. Valium (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lunesta is used in:
- Valium is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Lunesta alternatives:
- Valium alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Diazepam, Meclizine for a 63-year old woman who has Dizziness
- Comparions of Diazepam Intensol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide for a 67-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Valium, Corgard for a 31-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Dalmane, Restoril, Valium for a 49-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Valium, Amlodipine Besylate for a 49-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Meloxicam for a 69-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Morphine, Zopiclone for a 19-year old girl who has Suicide Attempt
- Comparions of Invega, Diazepam for a 27-year old man who has Esquizofrenia
- Comparions of Klonopin, Valium for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Clonazepam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Sertraline for a 50-year old woman who has BPD
- Comparions of Lyrica, Promethazine, Diazepam, , Subutex for a 29-year old woman who has Syringomyelia
- Comparions of Xanax, Valium for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Valium, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman who has Substance Abuse
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Pregabalin, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 47-year old man who has Panic, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Comparions of Diazepam, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Dilantin-125 for a 43-year old man who has Seizure
- Comparions of Xanax, Valium for a 57-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Oxycodone for a 40-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 50-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, VALIUM for a 53-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Oxazepam, Diazepam for a 64-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Valium, Xanax for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Flaxedil for a 79-year old man who has Sciatica
- Comparions of Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Ibuprofen, Zopiclone for a 27-year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Valium, Abilify for a 32-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Zopiclone for a 51-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Melatonin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zopiclone for a 78-year old man who has Chronic Insomnia
- Comparions of Toradol, Valium for a 49-year old man who has Surgery
- Comparions of Diazepam, Mestinon for a 89-year old man who has Myasthenia Gravis
- Comparions of Temazepam, Diazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 57-year old man who has Neuropathic Pain, Insomnia
- Comparions of Nuvigil, Valium, Pristiq for a 62-year old woman who has Nuvigil
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Avapro, Naproxen, Diazepam, Dulera for a 51-year old man who has Shortness Of Breath
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zopiclone for a 25-year old woman who has Insomina
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Clorazepate Dipotassium, Alprazolam, Diazepam for a 65-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Diazepam, Tramadol for a 25-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Tramadol, Dilantin, Valium, Depakote Cp for a 52-year old man who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Valium, Viibryd for a 32-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clonidine, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Diazepam, Tegretol, Cymbalta for a 52-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Valium, Elavil for a 44-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Sertraline for a 43-year old man who has Birth Trauma
- Comparions of Diazepam, Sertraline, Trimethoprim for a 44-year old woman who has Depression Postpartum (excl Psychosis)
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 44-year old man who has Muscle Cramps
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Diazepam, Adderall, Oxycontin, Levoxyl for a 31-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism Postoperative Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Multiple Degenerative Bone, Ligament And Spine Injuries
- Comparions of Onfi, Keppra, Baclofen, Valium, Zonisamide for a 3-year old boy who has Seizure Disorder
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Diazepam for a 37-year old woman who has Wry Neck
- Comparions of Lunesta, Sodium Secobarbital for a 56-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Baclofen, Flexeril, Valium for a 61-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Diazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Hives, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.