Methocarbamol vs Flexeril for a female patient aged 49
Summary: 3,725 female patients aged 49 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Methocarbamol vs Flexeril for a female aged 49. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Methocarbamol (latest outcomes from 3,275 users) has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,461 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
On Mar, 26, 2015: 3,725 female patients aged 43 who take the same drugs are studied in Methocarbamol vs Flexeril
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Female||43||Treatment - back strain|
Drugs to compare:
|Flexeril||cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride||Mcneil Ped|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 43 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Methocarbamol (Able)||Flexeril (Mcneil Ped)|
|Diabetes Mellitus||Drug Ineffective|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Flexeril for Treatment - Back Strain reported by 3 people (updated 45 years ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Methocarbamol (methocarbamol) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methocarbamol is used in:
- Flexeril is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Methocarbamol alternatives:
- Flexeril alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Naproxen, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Prochlorperazine, Atenolol, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE, MELOXICAM, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, DIVALPROEX, METHOCARBAMOL for a 33-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Robaxin-750 for a 36-year old man who has Surgery
- Comparions of Antabuse, Robaxin-750 for a 47-year old man who has Alcoholic
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 67-year old woman who has Restless Legs
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 27-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Lyrica, Flexeril, Adderall 10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Norco for a 39-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Flexeril, Metronidazole for a 28-year old woman who has Vaginitis Bacterial
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 66-year old woman who has Migraine - Common
- Comparions of Flexeril, Ultram for a 54-year old man who has Metastases To Liver
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methocarbamol for a 67-year old man who has Back Injury
- Comparions of Robaxin-750, Nucynta for a 49-year old woman who has Hurt Back Have Had 2 Back Surgeries Already
- Comparions of Flexeril, Gabapentin, Naproxen for a 41-year old woman who has Herniated Discs And Degenerative Disc Disease With Arthritis . Also Bulging Discs
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Gabapentin, Flexeril, Prozac for a 44-year old woman who has Menopausal Symptoms
- Comparions of Flexeril, , Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 29-year old woman who has Celiac Disease - Sprue
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Zofran, Flexeril for a 58-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a 64-year old man who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Percocet, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Flexeril for a 62-year old woman who has Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Comparions of Flexeril, Magnesium Oxide, Dilantin, Lamictal for a 46-year old woman who has Epilepsy
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Bacopa, Ashwagandha, Nucynta for a 35-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Voltaren, Methocarbamol for a 56-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Mirapex, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Soma, Robaxin for a 48-year old woman who has Pain - Bones
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 77-year old man who has Facial Pain
- Comparions of Robaxin-750, Zanaflex for a 50-year old woman who has Neuropathy
- Comparions of Restoril, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flexeril for a 66-year old man who has SVT Muscle Spasms Sleep Aide
- Comparions of Zoloft, , Vicodin, Cymbalta, Gabapentin for a 58-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Crestor, Cardizem, Flexeril for a 65-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Flexeril, Robaxin-750, Norflex for a 55-year old man who has Muscle Tightness
- Comparions of Metaxalone, Methocarbamol for a 16-year old girl who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Lisinopril for a 49-year old woman who has Tennis Elbow
- Comparions of Zanaflex, Flexeril for a 68-year old woman who has Nerve Damage - Diabetic
- Comparions of Norco, Flexeril for a 28-year old man who has Muscle Pain
- Comparions of Robaxin, Zanaflex for a 54-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Robaxin-750, Mestinon for a 44-year old woman who has Myasthenia Gravis
- Comparions of Zolpidem, Methocarbamol, Pyridium for a 64-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Lamictal for a 22-year old man who has Muscle Spasms And Epilepsy
- Comparions of Sertraline, Zorvolex, Amrix, Tramadol for a 24-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Atenolol, Methocarbamol for a 43-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Baclofen, Flexeril, Valium for a 61-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Ativan, Methocarbamol, Atenolol for a 55-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Metaxalone for a 60-year old man who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Raspberry Ketone, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 24-year old woman who has Muscle Relaxer And Loose Weight
- Comparions of Robaxin, Flexeril for a 30-year old woman who has Muscle Strain
- Comparions of Botox, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Artane, Ativan for a 43-year old woman who has Dystonia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, LYRICA, Robaxin-750 for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Ultracet, Flexeril, Imuran for a 39-year old woman who has Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.