Mobic vs Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a male patient aged 86
Summary: 1,163 male patients aged 86 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Mobic vs Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a male aged 86. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Mobic (latest outcomes from 12,503 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate (latest outcomes from 3,339 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
On Apr, 19, 2015: 1,163 male patients aged 80 who take the same drugs are studied in Mobic vs Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Male||80||severe Pain - back|
Drugs to compare:
|Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate||acetaminophen; codeine phosphate||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 80 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Mobic||Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate|
|Interstitial Lung Disease||Confusional State|
|Liver Disorder||Chest Pain|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Mobic||Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate|
|Osteomyelitis||Pulmonary Alveolar Haemorrhage|
|Interstitial Lung Disease||Disease Recurrence|
|Lymphocyte Stimulation Test Positive||Angioedema|
|Pyrexia||Pain Of Skin|
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
|Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mobic is used in:
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Mobic alternatives:
- Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Meloxicam for a 56-year old woman who has Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 53-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Mobic, Naproxen for a 60-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Ranitidine, Meloxicam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Prozac for a 67-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE, MELOXICAM, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, DIVALPROEX, METHOCARBAMOL for a 33-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Meloxicam for a 73-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Zipsor, Mobic for a 31-year old woman who has Neck Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 82-year old woman who has Preoperative Care
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Etodolac for a 75-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 27-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Soma, Meloxicam for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Celestone, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Naproxen, Meloxicam for a 28-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Metoclopramide Hcl, Meloxicam for a 32-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Mobic, Allopurinol for a 53-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Mobic, Cymbalta for a 57-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 77-year old woman who has Herniated Discs - Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Xarelto, Co-codamol for a 68-year old woman who has Hip Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Meloxicam for a 69-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Norco, Mobic for a 77-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Naproxen, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Ligament Injury
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Indomethacin for a 53-year old woman who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Mobic, Celebrex for a 54-year old woman who has Tendonitis
- Comparions of Effexor, Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Wellbutrin, Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tramadol for a 48-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Mobic, Voltaren for a 64-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Tramadol for a 49-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Mobic, Diovan Hct, Prednisone, Sulfadiazine for a 67-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Oruvail, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen for a 62-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Meloxicam for a 66-year old woman who has Neck Arthritis
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Cymbalta for a 55-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Fondaparinux Sodium for a 51-year old woman who has Prevent Blood Clots
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Ranitidine, Lansoprazole, Prozac, Lithium Carbonate for a 40-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Lorazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 61-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Carisoprodol, Meloxicam for a 67-year old man who has Aches And Pains In Bones
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 4, Mobic for a 56-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of , Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Indocin, Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 38-year old woman who has Migraine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.