Mobic vs Voltaren for a female patient aged 64
Summary: 6,122 female patients aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Mobic vs Voltaren for a female aged 64. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Mobic (latest outcomes from 12,507 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Voltaren (latest outcomes from 20,092 users) has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis.
On Apr, 16, 2015: 6,122 female patients aged 59 who take the same drugs are studied in Mobic vs Voltaren
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Voltaren||diclofenac sodium||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 59 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Pain In Extremity||Diarrhoea|
|Oedema Peripheral||Haemoglobin Decreased|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Inflammation (41 drugs in 706 reports) (updated 4 days ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mobic is used in:
- Voltaren is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Mobic alternatives:
- Voltaren alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 40-year old woman who has Antiinflmatory
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Zorvolex for a 69-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Meloxicam for a 56-year old woman who has Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 53-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Mobic, Naproxen for a 60-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Ranitidine, Meloxicam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Prozac for a 67-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE, MELOXICAM, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, DIVALPROEX, METHOCARBAMOL for a 33-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Meloxicam for a 73-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Zipsor, Mobic for a 31-year old woman who has Neck Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 82-year old woman who has Preoperative Care
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Etodolac for a 75-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Benicar Hct, Diclofenac Sodium for a 61-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Voltaren, Tylenol for a 94-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Phentermine, Zorvolex, Gabapentin for a 49-year old woman who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Soma, Meloxicam for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Naproxen, Zorvolex, Etodolac for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis Pain
- Comparions of Voltaren, Celecoxib for a 54-year old woman who has Bilateral Trochanteric Bursitis
- Comparions of Diovan Hct, Zorvolex for a 55-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Naproxen, Meloxicam for a 28-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Aleve, Zorvolex, Tylenol for a 67-year old man who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Metoclopramide Hcl, Meloxicam for a 32-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Mobic, Allopurinol for a 53-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Mobic, Cymbalta for a 57-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 77-year old woman who has Herniated Discs - Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Meloxicam for a 69-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Norco, Mobic for a 77-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Naproxen, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Ligament Injury
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium, Remeron for a 42-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Indomethacin for a 53-year old woman who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Mobic, Celebrex for a 54-year old woman who has Tendonitis
- Comparions of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Diclofenac Sodium for a 32-year old woman who has Anal Inflammation
- Comparions of Effexor, Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Voltaren for a 68-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Wellbutrin, Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Mobic, Voltaren for a 64-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Aleve, Voltaren for a 80-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Voltaren, Methocarbamol for a 56-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Mobic, Diovan Hct, Prednisone, Sulfadiazine for a 67-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Tamsulosin, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Proscar, Zocor for a 76-year old man who has Colesterol
- Comparions of Celebrex, Voltaren-xr for a 58-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Naproxen Sodium for a 60-year old man who has Pain - Knee
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.