Tramadol Hydrochloride vs Aleve for a male patient aged 66
Summary: 3,810 male patients aged 66 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Tramadol Hydrochloride vs Aleve for a male aged 66. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,868 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Aleve (latest outcomes from 20,570 users) has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain.
On Apr, 26, 2015: 3,810 male patients aged 61 who take the same drugs are studied in Tramadol Hydrochloride vs Aleve
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Male||61||Pain - tooth or teeth|
Drugs to compare:
|Tramadol Hydrochloride||tramadol hydrochloride||not specified|
|Aleve||naproxen sodium||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 61 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Aleve for Pain - Tooth Or Teeth reported by 5 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Pain - Tooth Or Teeth (17 drugs in 117 reports) (updated 4 weeks ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Tramadol Hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Tramadol hydrochloride is used in:
- Aleve is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Tramadol hydrochloride alternatives:
- Aleve alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 87-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydrocortone for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Naproxen Sodium, Rizatriptan Benzoate for a 28-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Fetzima, Tramadol for a 58-year old woman who has Joint Swelling
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 81-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain
- Comparions of Aleve, Relpax for a 46-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Tramadol, Fentanyl, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Toradol for a 49-year old man who has St John's Herb
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Vyvanse for a 25-year old man who has Pre-medication
- Comparions of Aleve, Zorvolex, Tylenol for a 67-year old man who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Tramadol, Certirizine Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Methocarbamol
- Comparions of Celebrex, Tramadol for a 77-year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Norco, Tramadol, Pristiq for a 56-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Tramadol for a 56-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Flexeril, Ultram for a 54-year old man who has Metastases To Liver
- Comparions of Nalfon, Aleve for a 49-year old man who has Back Injury
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve for a 67-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Nortriptyline
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tramadol for a 48-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Tramadol, Eprosartan Mesylate for a 66-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Etodolac, Aleve for a 47-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Indomethacin for a 32-year old woman who has Cancer
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Aleve, Voltaren for a 80-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Didrex for a 47-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Co-codamol, Tramadol for a 49-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Tylenol, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Tramadol, Azithromycin, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium for a 57-year old man who has Parapneumonic Pulmonary Effusion
- Comparions of Oxycodone, Tramadol for a 44-year old man who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Aleve for a 29-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Naproxen Sodium for a 60-year old man who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen, Savella, Neurontin for a 36-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Sertraline Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 45-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Tramadol, Methocarbamol for a 16-year old girl who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Ramipril for a 41-year old woman who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Clonazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 75-year old woman who has Interaction
- Comparions of Tramadol, Meloxicam for a 66-year old woman who has Neck Arthritis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Doxycycline for a 74-year old woman who has Tirosint
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cipro for a 68-year old woman who has Pain Relief
- Comparions of Januvia, Dilaudid, Tramadol for a 33-year old woman who has Arthritis - Rheumatoid
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Topamax, Klonopin, Lamictal Xr for a 49-year old woman who has Seizures
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Tramadol for a 47-year old woman who has Shunt Stenosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.