Cellcept vs Prednisone for a male patient aged 69
Summary: 11,405 male patients aged 69 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Cellcept vs Prednisone for a male aged 69. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Cellcept (latest outcomes from 15,808 users) has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus.
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 150,152 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
On Mar, 31, 2015: 11,405 male patients aged 64 who take the same drugs are studied in Cellcept vs Prednisone
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Cellcept||mycophenolate mofetil||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 64 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Cellcept (mycophenolate mofetil) is often used to treat systemic lupus erythematosus. Prednisone (prednisone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cellcept is used in:
- Prednisone is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Cellcept alternatives:
- Prednisone alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Effexor, Cellcept for a 58-year old woman who has Berger's Disease
- Comparions of Prograf, Cellcept, L-theanine for a 45-year old man who has Kidnet Tranplant Patient
- Comparions of Advil Congestion Relief, Prednisone for a 37-year old woman who has Rhinitis
- Comparions of Levothyroxine Sodium, Prednisone for a 72-year old man who has Dry Eyes
- Comparions of Prednisone, Armour Thyroid, Lisinopril, Glipizide, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide for a 64-year old woman who has Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
- Comparions of Prednisone, Lisinopril, Levaquin for a 68-year old woman who has Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 100/50, Cellcept for a 68-year old man who has Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Comparions of Viagra, Prednisone for a 53-year old man who has Infection - Inner Ear
- Comparions of Celebrex, Prednisone for a 54-year old woman who has Calcification
- Comparions of Prednisone, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Prednisone, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 64-year old man who has Tenosynovitis
- Comparions of Evista, Prednisone, Atacand for a 80-year old woman who has Osteoporosis Postmenopausal
- Comparions of Symbicort, Doxycycline, Dapsone, Prednisone for a 57-year old man who has Bullous Pemphigoid
- Comparions of Hydrocortisone, Prednisone for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Prednisone, Omeprazole, Linzess, Ambien for a 22-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Cefdinir, Prednisone for a 50-year old woman who has Cefdinir
- Comparions of Prednisone, Tamiflu for a 9-year old boy who has Jet Lag Prevention
- Comparions of Prednisone, Uceris for a 61-year old woman who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Lyrica, PREDNISONE for a 59-year old woman who has Nerve Compression
- Comparions of Enbrel, Remicade, Cellcept, Methotrexate for a 15-year old girl who has Takayasu's Arteritis
- Comparions of Cellcept, Prograf, Rapamune for a 50-year old woman who has Dermatitis - Atopic
- Comparions of Tacrolimus, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Single Strength, Prednisone, Myfortic for a 66-year old man who has Benylin
- Comparions of Lamotrigine, Prednisone for a 43-year old man who has Shortness Of Breath
- Comparions of Prednisone, Omnicef for a 9-year old girl who has Mononucleosis Syndrome
- Comparions of Benicar, Warfarin Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Zytiga for a 80-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Lumigan, Alphagan, Prednisone, Methotrexate, Diamox for a 24-year old woman who has Glaucoma
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 53-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Prednisone, Revlimid for a 85-year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple
- Comparions of Labetalol Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Cyclosporine for a 52-year old man who has Milk Thistle
- Comparions of Prednisone, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Coumadin for a 87-year old man who has Benzonatate
- Comparions of Tagamet, Prednisone, Cellcept, Prograf for a 62-year old man who has Kidney Transplant Rejection
- Comparions of Baclofen, Prednisone for a 65-year old woman who has Temporal Arteritis
- Comparions of Imuran, Cellcept for a 79-year old woman who has Myasthenia Gravis
- Comparions of Mobic, Diovan Hct, Prednisone, Sulfadiazine for a 67-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Cellcept, Cyclosporine for a 60-year old woman who has Liver Transplant
- Comparions of Prednisone, Myfortic, Prograf for a 63-year old man who has Gogu
- Comparions of Plant Estrogen, Prednisone for a 49-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Prednisone, Atripla for a 51-year old man who has Hiv Infection Cdc Category B3
- Comparions of Cellcept, Elavil for a 51-year old woman who has Transplant
- Comparions of Prednisolone, Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 73-year old woman who has Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Comparions of Prednisone, Pradaxa for a 73-year old woman who has To Keep From Getting Blood Clots And Arthritis
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Methotrexate, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan, Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 21-year old woman who has Wegener's Granulomatosis
- Comparions of Prednisone, Kaletra for a 43-year old man who has Transplant
- Comparions of Prograf, Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 63-year old man who has Liver Transplant Rejection
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Prednisone, Lyrica for a 45-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Testim, Uloric, Prednisone for a 59-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Tacrolimus, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Cyclosporine for a 27-year old woman who has Heart Transplant Rejection
- Comparions of Prednisone, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xarelto, Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 54-year old man who has Polymyositis - Adult
- Comparions of Cellcept, Prograf for a 49-year old man who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level
- Comparions of Cellcept, Vimpat for a 67-year old man who has Cellcept
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.