Fentanyl vs Baclofen for a female patient aged 61
Summary: 4,884 female patients aged 61 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Fentanyl vs Baclofen for a female aged 61. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Fentanyl (latest outcomes from 14,401 users) has active ingredients of fentanyl citrate. It is often used in pain.
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,213 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
On Mar, 27, 2015: 4,885 female patients aged 55 who take the same drugs are studied in Fentanyl vs Baclofen
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
|Fentanyl||fentanyl citrate||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 55 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Vomiting||Urinary Tract Infection|
|Cardiac Arrest||Drug Ineffective|
|Chest Pain||Multiple Sclerosis Relapse|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Pain (218 drugs in 10,342 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Fentanyl (fentanyl citrate) is often used to treat pain. Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Fentanyl is used in:
- Baclofen is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Fentanyl alternatives:
- Baclofen alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Gabapentin for a 65-year old woman who has Myelitis Transverse
- Comparions of Tramadol, Fentanyl, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Baclofen, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Dystonia
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 66-year old woman who has Migraine - Common
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Baclofen, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Chantix for a 53-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
- Comparions of Baclofen, Advil Cold And Sinus for a 50-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Sublimaze Preservative Free, Versed, Nesacaine, Marcaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free, Kenalog-40 for a 36-year old woman who has Nerve Block
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Pindolol, Baclofen, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Effexor, Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Baclofen, Metaxalone for a 53-year old man who has Pain - Shoulder
- Comparions of Campral, Vivitrol, Baclofen for a 22-year old man who has Alcohol
- Comparions of Baclofen, Xanax, Norco, Allopurinol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 50-year old woman who has Chronic Gouty Arthritis
- Comparions of Vesicare, Ampyra, Zocor, Tysabri, Baclofen for a 45-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Baclofen, Prednisone for a 65-year old woman who has Temporal Arteritis
- Comparions of Carisoprodol, Baclofen, Zipsor for a 64-year old woman who has Arteritis
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Strattera, Fentanyl for a 56-year old woman who has Abdominal Discomfort
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Baclofen, Etodolac for a 69-year old woman who has Muscle Rigidity
- Comparions of Baclofen, Norflex for a 55-year old man who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Fentanyl Citrate for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Bones
- Comparions of Norflex, Baclofen for a 55-year old woman who has Fractured Sacrum
- Comparions of Onfi, Keppra, Baclofen, Valium, Zonisamide for a 3-year old boy who has Seizure Disorder
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Provigil, Gabapentin, Fentanyl, Morphine Sulfate for a 58-year old man who has CRPS
- Comparions of Baclofen, Flexeril, Valium for a 61-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Diazepam, Metformin, Baclofen, Lamictal, Neurontin for a 59-year old man who has CRPS
- Comparions of Lyrica, Zanaflex, Topamax, Baclofen, Provigil for a 47-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Fentanyl, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Baclofen, Carisoprodol for a 21-year old man who has Opiate Withdrawal
- Comparions of Creatine, Baclofen for a 37-year old man who has Muscle Relaxant Therapy
- Comparions of Ativan, Baclofen for a 29-year old man who has Dystonia
- Comparions of Robaxin-750, Baclofen for a 37-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Prochlorperazine, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Bentyl, Percocet for a 35-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium, Baclofen for a 27-year old man who has Back Pain - Low
- Comparions of Baclofen, Skelaxin, Flexeril for a 60-year old woman who has Muscle Tightness
- Comparions of Vicodin, Fentanyl, Butrans, Methadone Hydrochloride, Morphine for a 45-year old man who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 26-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Gabapentin, Celebrex, Opana, Fentanyl for a 37-year old woman who has Pain Management
- Comparions of Baclofen, Cymbalta for a 41-year old woman who has Dystonia
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Baclofen for a 48-year old woman who has MS
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Paraflex, Soma, Baclofen for a 54-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Baclofen, Methocarbamol for a 60-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Baclofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 26-year old man who has Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Melatonin, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 44-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Vesicare, Clonazepam, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Pregabalin for a 60-year old man who has Neuropathic Pain
- Comparions of Actiq, Norco for a 59-year old woman who has Pancreatitis Chronic
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.