Mobic vs Advil for a female patient aged 51
Summary: 8,709 female patients aged 51 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Mobic vs Advil for a female aged 51. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Mobic (latest outcomes from 12,502 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Advil (latest outcomes from 22,825 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in headache.
On Mar, 29, 2015: 8,709 female patients aged 45 who take the same drugs are studied in Mobic vs Advil
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 45 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Mobic||Advil (Wyeth Cons)|
|Depression||Pain In Extremity|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Back Pain (76 drugs in 775 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat headache. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mobic is used in:
- Advil is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Mobic alternatives:
- Advil alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Sulindac for a 45-year old woman who has Sulindac
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 32-year old woman who has Allergy To Chemicals
- Comparions of Naproxen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen for a 55-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Advil, Ranexa for a 77-year old woman who has Angina - Unstable
- Comparions of ADVIL, Aspirin for a 51-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Soma, Meloxicam for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Excedrin, Midol for a 20-year old woman who has Cramps - Leg
- Comparions of Misoprostol, Ibuprofen, Naproxen for a 54-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Naproxen for a 55-year old man who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Advil, Propafenone Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Naproxen, Meloxicam for a 28-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Metoclopramide Hcl, Meloxicam for a 32-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Mobic, Allopurinol for a 53-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Singulair, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil for a 54-year old woman who has Autoimmune
- Comparions of Mobic, Cymbalta for a 57-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Lumigan, Ibuprofen for a 64-year old woman who has Lumigan
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 77-year old woman who has Herniated Discs - Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Captopril for a 52-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Meloxicam for a 69-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Norco, Mobic for a 77-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Naproxen, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Ligament Injury
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Indomethacin for a 53-year old woman who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Mobic, Celebrex for a 54-year old woman who has Tendonitis
- Comparions of Effexor, Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Temazepam for a 45-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Diethylpropion Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Ellie
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Benadryl for a 37-year old man who has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Gabapentin, Flexeril, Prozac for a 44-year old woman who has Menopausal Symptoms
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Wellbutrin, Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman who has Renal Disease, Stage 3
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Paracetamol for a 41-year old man who has Diarrhoea
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Enbrel for a 50-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Mobic, Voltaren for a 64-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Demerol for a 49-year old woman who has Headache - Cluster
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Advil, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 76-year old woman who has Depression And Pain
- Comparions of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Mobic, Diovan Hct, Prednisone, Sulfadiazine for a 67-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Tylenol, Ibuprofen for a 72-year old man who has Tension Headache
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Prednisolone for a 75-year old woman who has Eye Infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.