Home > Conditions A-Z > Asthmatic crisis > Asthmatic Crisis treatments
Asthmatic crisis (asthmatic crisis) treatments and their effectiveness
This is a real world study of common treatments of Asthmatic crisis, and their effectiveness. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 52 reports from user community.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthmatic crisis >>>
On Nov, 25, 2014: 52 reports are studied for Asthmatic crisis
The following drugs are reported to be used in the treatment of Asthmatic Crisis. Click to see how effective they are overall and in long term (1+ year), and for what kind of people:
What do you think? Post a comment.
More questions for: Asthmatic crisis
More reviews for: Asthmatic crisis
Recent Asthmatic Crisis related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Alprazolam, Oxycodone, Albuterol Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Carisoprodol, Topamax, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Singulair, Advair Hfa, Proventil, Coumadin, Glimepiride, Lipitor, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Osteoarthrosis, Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disc Disease, Bursitis, Asthmatic Crisis, Major Depressive Disorder, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Frequent Headaches, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Asthma, Pulmonary Embolism, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Asthma
Comments: I have an non-typical pulmonary stenosis, MPA aneurysm directly above that valve. The left ventricle was also enlarged due to the stress of my third & final pregnancy put on my heart.
On March 1st (this year) I went to the ER as none of my asthma treatment weren't working. After several tests a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Benadryl, Allegra Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin, Paxil, Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Allergy To Chemicals, Multiple Allergies, General Physical Health Deterioration, Health, Anxiety Disorder, Asthmatic Crisis, Asthma. The patient has Acute Severe Asthma, Sweating Fever
Comments: I have had hospitalization (2012)due to a mold allergy. I am on disability bc of this. I moved to Florida bc the cold weather of Michigan was not helping my asthma condition. (I have had asthma for 25 years. Severe allergies since childhood.) Recently my sweating and asthma has gotten worse and I u ...
- A study of drug interactions between Verapamil Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Lithium Carbonate, Sumatriptan, Migranal - 0.5MG/INH, Vicodin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cialis, Flovent Hfa, Flonase, Albuterol Sulfate for a patient with Migraine Prophylaxis, Migraine, Pain Management, Hypothyroidism, Erectile Dysfunction, Asthma Prophylaxis, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthmatic Crisis. The patient has Chronic Back Pain
Comments: I have been suffering from shoulder and hip pain for six years. When back pain began two years ago, it was discovered that this was all muscle based. Physical therapy and cortosone injections only exacerbated the problem. It is clearly systemin and doctors have observed incredible stiffness of my ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Furosemide, Klor-con, Montelukast Sodium, Plaquenil, Vitamin A - EQ 50,000 UNITS BASE, Zolpidem Tartrate, Levalbuterol Hydrochloride, Allopurinol, Synthroid, Savella, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Metabolic Syndrome, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Myalgia, Fibromyalgia, Asthmatic Crisis, Chronic Gouty Arthritis, Thyroid Cancer, Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Comments: have been overwhelmed by rash/hives since July '12, was on long term prednisone for polymyalgia rheumatica/inflammatory arthritis ending in 4/12. Started on Lyrica in June--on for 3 weeks then off d/t excessive drowsiness. Biopsy of rash indicated RX hypersensitivity and d/c'd all RX except: synthro ...
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Asthmatic Crisis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: Onn prednisone for about 2 weeks, started at 20 mg,but it didn't relieve wheezing and asthma. Doc put me up to to 60 mg per day for 3 days to control asthma. Asthma now under control. Working down gradually to 30 mg now. Severe pain at night, have to take a tranquilizer to relieve the strong spa ...
More related studies for: Asthmatic crisis
Recent Asthmatic Crisis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Asthmatic crisis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.