Asthmatic crisis (asthmatic crisis) treatments and their effectiveness
This is a real world study of common treatments of Asthmatic crisis, and their effectiveness. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 52 reports from user community.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Asthmatic crisis >>>
On Sep, 15, 2014: 52 reports are studied for Asthmatic crisis
Common symptoms and complications by gender:
The following drugs are reported to be used in the treatment of Asthmatic Crisis. Click to see how effective they are overall and in long term (1+ year), and for what kind of people:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
Leg/left weakness and gives out
Degenerative disc disease
L1 S5 herniation/bulging
Numbness tingling loss of use and feeling left leg
From this study (5 months ago):
Asthma seems mostly under good control.
Taking flecainide for pVC's ...frequent. 10,000 daily.and LBBB and reduced ejection to 47% .
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
More questions for: Asthmatic crisis
More reviews for: Asthmatic crisis
Recent Asthmatic Crisis related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Flovent Diskus 250, Albuterol, Duricef, Multivitamin, Penicillin, Naproxen, Depakote, Xanax, Lexapro, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Pain - Back, Asthma, Asthmatic Crisis, General Physical Health Deterioration, Toothache, Inflammation, Mood Stabilizer, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Loss Of Bladder Control (Urinary incontinence), Loss Of Control Of Legs, Spinal Cord Herniation, Muscle Weakness Aggravated (Weakness)
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Fluconazole, Benadryl, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Benzonatate, Prednisone, Levaquin for a patient with Asthma, Yeast Infection - Vagina, Allergies, Asthmatic Crisis, Cough, Acute Bronchitis. The patient has Fatigue, Weakness, Diarrhea, Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting)
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Calcium, Japanese Knotweed, Crataegus Oxyacantha, Cinnamon, Garlic, Vitamin E, Omega-3, L-Carnitine Tartrate, CoQ10, Flecainide Acetate, Montelukast Sodium, Ventolin, Qvar 80 for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Heart Disease, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Health, Arrhythmia, Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Asthmatic Crisis. The patient has Arrhythmia (Arrhythmias), Heart Palpitations, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue), Breathlessness (Breathing difficulty)
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Alprazolam, Oxycodone, Albuterol Sulfate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Carisoprodol, Topamax, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Singulair, Advair Hfa, Proventil, Coumadin, Glimepiride, Lipitor, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Osteoarthrosis, Fibromyalgia, Degenerative Disc Disease, Bursitis, Asthmatic Crisis, Major Depressive Disorder, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Frequent Headaches, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Asthma, Pulmonary Embolism, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Asthma
- A study of drug interactions between Anastrozole, Albuterol, Clonidine, Prednisone, Tussionex Pennkinetic, Spiriva, Symbicort for a patient with Cancer - Breast, Asthmatic Crisis, High Blood Pressure, Eosinophilia, Cough. The patient has Upper-airway Cough Syndrome
More related studies for: Asthmatic crisis
Recent Asthmatic Crisis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Asthmatic crisis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.