Breathing difficulty (breathing difficulty) treatments and their effectiveness
This is a real world study of common treatments of Breathing difficulty, and their effectiveness. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 4,358 reports from user community.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
On Sep, 20, 2014: 4,358 reports are studied for Breathing difficulty
Common symptoms and complications by gender:
The following drugs are reported to be used in the treatment of Breathing Difficulty. Click to see how effective they are overall and in long term (1+ year), and for what kind of people:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Uncontrollable weight gain since hirnia/appendix surgery Nov 7 2013 & use of breathing drugs. Most of the weight gain is sound middle stomach & hips. I've never had a stomach & never weighed this much in my whole life & diet & exercise are barely keeping where I'm at.
From this study (1 month ago):
About a month after taking the drug my muscles got "floppy" all over, I couldn't even hold a cup. Took this drug for 3 months only. Then the rash started on my chest and back. Bright red, blisters, itchy, flaky skin, sun seems to inflame this rash. Had 5 skin biopsies all came back possible drug side effect...basically no diagnosis. I have had this rash going on 3 years..been to , neurologist, dermatologist, allergist, pulmonary, doctor eho treats elderly, ENT, and family doctor had many tests...
From this study (2 months ago):
Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the back of the kitchen the dishes started to shift weight and this caused the pan to shift and I found my whole body swinging with the pan/dishes. The pan/dishes and my upper body all swung to the right and into a solid steel door frame. This ended up crushing my hand, wrist, arm, and fingers and bus pan filled with about 60 lbs of wet dirty dishes between the mental frame connected to the wall/door. I remember trying not to drop the dishes and screaming as quietly as I could so that the customers would not walk out... I was given ice and taken to the closest ER for evaluation. I did notice since starting the Lorazepam 24 hours ago that I have to get up every hour to 2 hours to empty my bladder. I did have a Pelvic Sling placed and had to have it cut and partly removed due to noting being able to urinate on my own at all.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Breathing difficulty
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Breathing difficulty
Recent Breathing Difficulty related drug studies on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Furosemide, Losartan Potassium, Proair Hfa, Tudorza Pressair for a patient with GE Reflux, Ph Body Fluid, High Blood Pressure, Breathing Difficulty. The patient has Weight Gain (Weight increased)
- A study of side effects of Albuterol for a patient with Breathing Difficulty. The patient has Rash Erythematous Aggravated (redness of the skin)
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements (Constipation), Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes (Eye burning - itching and discharge), Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, N - Acetyl Cysteine, Dulera for a patient with Dyspnea, Gerd, Hay Fever, Copd, Back Pain - Nonspecific. The patient has Dyspnea (Breathing difficulty)
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Advair Diskus 250/50, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Breathlessness, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Lose Oxygen When Walking, Weakness, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling), Leg Swelling (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling)
More related studies for: Breathing difficulty
Recent Breathing Difficulty related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Breathing difficulty
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.