This is a real world study of common symptoms of Meniere's disease among men. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 306 reports from FDA and social media.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Meniere's disease >>>
On Nov, 24, 2014: 306 reports are studied for Meniere's disease in men
Common symptoms and complications in men:Boys of age: 0-1Boys of age: 2-9Boys of age: 10-19Men of age: 20-29
Men of age: 30-39
- Fever (2 reports)
- Pain in jaw (2 reports)
- Muscle rigidity (2 reports)
- Oropharyngeal pain (2 reports)
- Tremor (2 reports)
- Extrapyramidal disorder (2 reports)
Men of age: 40-49
- Tremor (9 reports)
- Insomnia (8 reports)
- Broken bone (8 reports)
- Jaw disorder (8 reports)
- Mouth ulcers (8 reports)
- Back pain (8 reports)
- Otitis (7 reports)
- Aseptic necrosis (7 reports)
- Gingival ulceration (6 reports)
- Toothaches (5 reports)
Men of age: 50-59
- Dizziness (8 reports)
- Headache (5 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (4 reports)
- Nausea (4 reports)
- Delirium (4 reports)
- Fever (4 reports)
- Feeling abnormal (4 reports)
- Back pain (4 reports)
- Tremor (4 reports)
- Chills (4 reports)
Men of age: 60+
- Breathing difficulty (3 reports)
- Joint pain (2 reports)
- Heart palpitations (2 reports)
- Vision blurred (2 reports)
- Renal atrophy (2 reports)
- Taste - impaired (2 reports)
- Fatigue (2 reports)
- Dizziness (2 reports)
- Balance disorder (2 reports)
- Asphyxia (2 reports)
- Uveitis (6 reports)
- Dizziness (5 reports)
- Appetite - decreased (4 reports)
- Disease progression (4 reports)
- Cognitive disorder (4 reports)
- Hypotension (4 reports)
- Pancytopenia (4 reports)
- Acute kidney failure (4 reports)
- Cancer pain (4 reports)
- Fever (4 reports)
What do you think? Post a comment.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can acyclovir cause shortness of breath?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, and takes Acyclovir)
I have tried acyclovir and valtrex 3x now with the same feeling or shortness of breath, My peak flow and sats are fine. I have asthma and allergies
More questions for: Meniere's disease
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Dizzy spells and garcinia
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, and takes Garcinia Cambogia)
I wanted to lose weight and saw all this about the Garcinia Cambogia. I did in fact lose 5 pounds within weeks and was so happy. Then I started having dizzy spells and vertigo episodes all the time so I had to stop. This was the only thing different I was doing and they have since stopped since I ga ...
More reviews for: Meniere's disease
Recent Meniere's Disease related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Meniere's Disease, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Palpitations
Comments: Only happens occasionally. More when I am active. But sometimes just sitting. All the time when using computer or watching television. There are just days where I cannot even look at a computer screen for even 1 minute. Very frustrating. Palpitations are annoying and inconvenient.
- A study of drug interactions between Asmanex Twisthaler, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Dyazide, Klonopin, Prozac for a patient with Asthma, Meniere's Disease, Depression. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated
Comments: I have recurrent nightmares along with new nightmares. Usually associated with evil beings i.e.Satan or evil spirits. Sometimes I see very violent and graphic murders taking place. They can occur at any point in my sleep cycle.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Omeprazole, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Tartrate, Avelox for a patient with Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Gerd, Meniere's Disease, Hypertension, Tachycardia, Sinusitis Acute. The patient has Laryngitis
Comments: Was given Avelox for sinusitis and after taking with my regular medications listed above, I now have larngitis with minor sore throat. Headache from sinusitis has gotten better but nose is still draining with some inner ear pain and sore throat.
- A study of drug interactions between Citrus Bioflavonoids, Enalapril Maleate And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Meniere's Disease, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Vertigo Labyrinthine
Comments: I HAVE SEVERE VERTIGO SINCE 2011, AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE DRUG MEVACOR (LOVASTATIN) FOR HIGH CHOLESTEROL HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY VERTIGO (MENIERS) PROBLEMS, WHICH LAST FOR 3 OR MORE HOURS, AND ALSO VOMITING. I WAS HEALTHIER BEFORE MEVACOR, SINCE 2011
- A study of side effects of Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hydrops. The patient has My Potassium Level Is Dropping So I Am Taking Potassium Supplements Too
Comments: In addition to the Triamterene/Hydrochlorothiazide 37.5 known by the brand name as Maxzide, I also have to take K-Tabs tablets 10 MeQ SA to supplement my dropping potassium and am eating even more of the potassium-rich foods to try to get my potassium level up. After two weeks, my last blood test ...
More related studies for: Meniere's disease
Recent Meniere's Disease related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Meniere's disease
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.