Abdominal hernia and Abnormal behavior - from FDA reports
Abnormal behavior is found among people with Abdominal hernia, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Sertraline and have Constipation. This review analyzes which people have Abnormal behavior with Abdominal hernia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who have Abdominal hernia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
13 people who have Abdominal Hernia and Abnormal Behavior are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Hernia and experience Abnormal Behavior *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Hernia and experience Abnormal Behavior *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (13 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (13 people, 100.00%)
- Constipation (13 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sertraline (12 people, 92.31%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Urination - Painful (13 people, 100.00%)
- Memory Loss (13 people, 100.00%)
- Confusional State (13 people, 100.00%)
- Balance Disorder (13 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (12 people, 92.31%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abnormal behavior and Abdominal hernia?
- Check symptoms - is your abnormal behavior caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbnormal behavior and Abdominal hernia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Abdominal hernia (latest reports from 3,142 Abdominal hernia patients)
Abnormal behavior has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, quit smoking, the flu (latest reports from 33,275 Abnormal behavior patients).
Browse all symptoms of Abdominal herniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Abnormal behaviorAbnormal behavior
Other conditions that could case Abnormal behaviorAbnormal behavior
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was diagnosed with an umbilical hernia and another type of hernia in the ER two days ago. I have been taking Methocarbamol 500 MG. I am concerned that this may have contributed to my hernia. I stumbled upon this group and am interested in what others have to say.