Abscess and Urinary tract infection - from FDA reports
Urinary tract infection is found among people with Abscess, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Linezolid and have Staphylococcal infection. We study 6 people who have Urinary tract infection and Abscess from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Abscess (pus) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Bactrim ds, Clindamycin hydrochloride, Penicillin-vk, Metronidazole (latest reports from 10,552 Abscess patients)
Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary tract infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 111,287 Urinary tract infection patients).
On Jan, 24, 2017
6 people who have Abscess and Urinary Tract Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abscess and experience Urinary Tract Infection *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Abscess and experience Urinary Tract Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (3 people, 50.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 16.67%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (1 person, 16.67%)
- Asthma (1 person, 16.67%)
- Arthritis (1 person, 16.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Linezolid (3 people, 50.00%)
- Vancomycin Hydrochloride (2 people, 33.33%)
- Meropenem (2 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Arava (1 person, 16.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Bone Marrow Failure (3 people, 50.00%)
- Sepsis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis (2 people, 33.33%)
- Haemoglobin Decreased (1 person, 16.67%)
- Cardiac Disorder (1 person, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary tract infection and Abscess?
- Check symptoms - is your urinary tract infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Abscessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection
Other conditions that could case Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection
Can you answer these questions?
I have been on Divigel 0.5 mg daily for the past ten years and have no problems with the product. A few years ago I decided (without my doctor) to apply the gel every other day. The result was an UTI. My doctor told me I would need to be on Divigel for the rest of my life. The reason is if I ...
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
You may be interested in these reviews
i am very depressed due to UTI and ED actually i took glutamine for 20 days for my wrist ligament tear after that only i got Uti and ED doctors prescribed some tablets and disodium hydrogen citrate syrup i started to take i hope it will get cured just want to know abt ur suggestion ...