Acanthamoeba infection and Endophthalmitis - from FDA reports
Endophthalmitis is reported only by a few people with Acanthamoeba infection. We study 1 people who have Endophthalmitis and Acanthamoeba infection from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
1 person who has Acanthamoeba Infection and Endophthalmitis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acanthamoeba Infection and experience Endophthalmitis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acanthamoeba Infection and experience Endophthalmitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Keratitis Herpetic (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Trifluridine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Famciclovir (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atropine Sulfate (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Keratitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 100.00%)
- Corneal Epithelium Defect (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Endophthalmitis and Acanthamoeba infection?
- Check symptoms - is your endophthalmitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEndophthalmitis and Acanthamoeba infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acanthamoeba infection (acanthamoeba infection is a cutaneous condition) (latest reports from 76 Acanthamoeba infection patients)
Endophthalmitis (inflammation of the internal coats of the eye) has been reported by people with age-related macular degeneration, macular degeneration, macular oedema, retinal vessel occlusion, diabetic retinal oedema (latest reports from 2,714 Endophthalmitis patients).