Acanthamoeba infection and Keratitis - from FDA reports
Keratitis is reported only by a few people with Acanthamoeba infection. We study 1 people who have Keratitis and Acanthamoeba infection from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
1 person who has Acanthamoeba Infection and Keratitis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acanthamoeba Infection and experience Keratitis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acanthamoeba Infection and experience Keratitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Keratitis Herpetic (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Trifluridine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Famciclovir (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atropine Sulfate (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (1 person, 100.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Endophthalmitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 100.00%)
- Corneal Epithelium Defect (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Keratitis and Acanthamoeba infection?
Acanthamoeba infection (acanthamoeba infection is a cutaneous condition) (latest reports from 74 Acanthamoeba infection patients)
Keratitis (eye's cornea, the front part of the eye, becomes inflamed) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, glaucoma, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 1,929 Keratitis patients).