Acanthamoeba infection and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is reported only by a few people with Acanthamoeba infection. We study 1 people who have Pain relief by acupuncture and Acanthamoeba infection from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 13, 2017
1 person who has Acanthamoeba Infection and Pain Relief By Acupuncture is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acanthamoeba Infection and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acanthamoeba Infection and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Keratitis Herpetic (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Trifluridine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Famciclovir (1 person, 100.00%)
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate (1 person, 100.00%)
- Atropine Sulfate (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (1 person, 100.00%)
- Keratitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Endophthalmitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (1 person, 100.00%)
- Corneal Epithelium Defect (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Acanthamoeba infection?
Acanthamoeba infection (acanthamoeba infection is a cutaneous condition) (latest reports from 74 Acanthamoeba infection patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).